Who digs small pipes?

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Here's a great little wee pipe that @Wildcat earmarked for me in the phantom. Won't pass a cleaner or any of the other initial tests but it's a fantastic smoker. Loves brown bogie as much as I do.
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Mr Beardsley wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:36 pm Here's a great little wee pipe that @Wildcat earmarked for me in the phantom. Won't pass a cleaner or any of the other initial tests but it's a fantastic smoker. Loves brown bogie as much as I do.
You have a burglar's fingertips. I am not accusing you, I'm just making an observation, like observing that you don't have a pianist's fingers.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Citizen B wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:11 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:36 pm Here's a great little wee pipe that @Wildcat earmarked for me in the phantom. Won't pass a cleaner or any of the other initial tests but it's a fantastic smoker. Loves brown bogie as much as I do.
You have a burglar's fingertips. I am not accusing you, I'm just making an observation, like observing that you don't have a pianist's fingers.
I've been accused of worse :lol: I have very odd hands that won't callus no matter how hard I work or what I'm doing. If they start to callus, it peels off almost immediately. On the bright side I developed eczema late in life and my right hand looks like a death valley panorama
BlueRidge
Member in Good Standing

Here’s a small Bannard billiard with some Old Dominion. Also relevant to WAYS August and newest 2023 pipes.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Damn it , This thread is tempting me to round up all my small pipes and take a picture . It would be fun because I couldnt rattle them all off and some I havent gotten to in a while
I mean , I could go out and do some weed eating for a couple hours
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Look what you made me do , lol . This is minus a few I keep in the van and at work

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:09 pm Look what you made me do , lol . This is minus a few I keep in the van and at work

Nice collection!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:09 pm
I dig Elizabethan Mixture. It is the kind of blend Sir Walter Raleigh would have smoked in the Age of Sail.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Sheridan

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:09 pm Look what you made me do , lol . This is minus a few I keep in the van and at work

A wide variety of shapes there, very nice!👍
What’s the bent army mount, middle left?
My favourite little pipe is this one, a Barber b line canted Rhodesian. Takes one stuffed flake of St. Bruno & smokes it with aplomb! I was so enamoured with it, a week after purchase I ordered another.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I keep finding wee pipes in the racks. This one is a GBD Tapestry 256.

This is a GBD Prehistoric 293. It may be my nicest wee pipe.

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!