Who digs small pipes?

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Sheridan wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:30 am
Tsal wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:37 pm
Sheridan wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:51 am
Don’t think I’ve seen a group one squat. If you come across the little fellow, it’d be nice to see a photo. Even if everybody just laughs at it, it would be nice to see. Quite the little cutie, I’d imagine.
Well I have looked for this pipe and I can't find it. I know it's here somewhere or it was broken and thrown away without my knowing. The ladder is possible.
That’s the trouble with small pipes, they can slip away easier than most. Thanks for looking!👍 Hopefully it’ll turn up, I also hope it hasn’t been the cause of any household friction or accusations. I too understand how cold hearted & disinterested wives & children can be, when it comes to missing pipes & tobaccos. Lol
Yes, a woman is the culprit.
The Troll Whisperer
Sheridan

Tsal wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:39 pm
Sheridan wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:30 am
Tsal wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:37 pm
Well I have looked for this pipe and I can't find it. I know it's here somewhere or it was broken and thrown away without my knowing. The ladder is possible.
That’s the trouble with small pipes, they can slip away easier than most. Thanks for looking!👍 Hopefully it’ll turn up, I also hope it hasn’t been the cause of any household friction or accusations. I too understand how cold hearted & disinterested wives & children can be, when it comes to missing pipes & tobaccos. Lol
Yes, a woman is the culprit.
No surprise there. Where there’s trouble, there’s a woman…..I’ve always said it.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

As many have probably noticed, I've been working my wee pipes like a rented mule lately. One thing I've noticed, and maybe it's just me, but when I load a very small chamber with some hi test tobacco the actual concentration of the nicotine seems much higher. I can cruise through the belge full of five brothers ( a standard 3/4 x 1 1/2 chamber) and not feel a thing. Load the stanwell wee belge with five brothers ( around 5/8 x 1ish chamber) and I get the lovely benefit of our friend lady N. Just me?
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:39 pm As many have probably noticed, I've been working my wee pipes like a rented mule lately. One thing I've noticed, and maybe it's just me, but when I load a very small chamber with some hi test tobacco the actual concentration of the nicotine seems much higher. I can cruise through the belge full of five brothers ( a standard 3/4 x 1 1/2 chamber) and not feel a thing. Load the stanwell wee belge with five brothers ( around 5/8 x 1ish chamber) and I get the lovely benefit of our friend lady N. Just me?

That sounds about right
And I’d probably say the intensity of flavor out be stouter too
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

rekamepip wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:50 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:39 pm As many have probably noticed, I've been working my wee pipes like a rented mule lately. One thing I've noticed, and maybe it's just me, but when I load a very small chamber with some hi test tobacco the actual concentration of the nicotine seems much higher. I can cruise through the belge full of five brothers ( a standard 3/4 x 1 1/2 chamber) and not feel a thing. Load the stanwell wee belge with five brothers ( around 5/8 x 1ish chamber) and I get the lovely benefit of our friend lady N. Just me?

That sounds about right
And I’d probably say the intensity of flavor out be stouter too
Little bit, yes. One thing I haven't checked on the stanwell is the draft size, which would also affect flavor, but it doesn't feel any more restricted than my others.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:39 pm . Just me?
There's truly only one you :lol:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:36 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:39 pm . Just me?
There's truly only one you :lol:
And I appreciate you recognizing that!
HSigurdsson

This sounds right.
But sinse I have Copenhagen in my lip 20 hours a day, I am impervious to nicotene.
I get light headed when I DON'T have nicotine actively entering my body. :)
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

HSigurdsson wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:05 pm
This sounds right.
But sinse I have Copenhagen in my lip 20 hours a day, I am impervious to nicotene.
There's absolutely nothing about dip that has ever appealed to me, and I've been addicted to nicotine since the age of 15
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:21 pm
HSigurdsson wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:05 pm
This sounds right.
There's absolutely nothing about dip that has ever appealed to me, and I've been addicted to nicotine since the age of 15
Something about the black tar spit that I love. I don’t do it a lot but I always love spitting