Who digs small pipes?

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Kevin Keith wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:24 pm I keep finding wee pipes in the racks. This one is a GBD Tapestry 256.

This is a GBD Prehistoric 293. It may be my nicest wee pipe.

That 293 definitely gets my vote
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Sheridan wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:47 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:09 pm Look what you made me do , lol . This is minus a few I keep in the van and at work

A wide variety of shapes there, very nice!👍
What’s the bent army mount, middle left?
My favourite little pipe is this one, a Barber b line canted Rhodesian. Takes one stuffed flake of St. Bruno & smokes it with aplomb! I was so enamoured with it, a week after purchase I ordered another.
:) You have a fine eye , Sir . That is an old WDC with silver mount . The mouthpiece is round like a clay . They generally got flatter over time till they got to where we are now . Its one my mother got for me and its a special one
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:29 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:24 pm I keep finding wee pipes in the racks. This one is a GBD Tapestry 256.

This is a GBD Prehistoric 293. It may be my nicest wee pipe.

That 293 definitely gets my vote
Second the 293. Really nice pipe!
Silver
Certified Codger

Yep, she's pretty.
Pitador

[This is a cool little eskimo pipe I bought a few years ago.
It was made by Umu a fellow kiwi was active on one of the Pipe forums a few years ago.
I bought a couple of pipes off him but this is the only one I have left, I gave the others away to people who admired them.
The cool thing about this Eskimo pipe is it fits flat inside my tobacco pouch so is safe to carry in my pocket skiing or climbing. It's definitely one of my favorite pipes.Image
There's only one sure thing in life Blondini — that's doubt. I think.
– Mulvaney (Bruno Lawrence)
ric03

Pitador wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:47 pm [This is a cool little eskimo pipe I bought a few years ago.
It was made by Umu a fellow kiwi was active on one of the Pipe forums a few years ago.
I bought a couple of pipes off him but this is the only one I have left, I gave the others away to people who admired them.
The cool thing about this Eskimo pipe is it fits flat inside my tobacco pouch so is safe to carry in my pocket skiing or climbing. It's definitely one of my favorite pipes.Image
Looks like the perfect pouch pipe, sounds like it's seen some amazing adventures too! There's something special about pitching up somewhere in the middle of nowhere and lighting up a pipe to enjoy the view with.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Pitador wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:47 pm [This is a cool little eskimo pipe I bought a few years ago.
Super cool :thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Found another one. A Don Warren prince. Teeny-tiny !

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Puff nstuff

I like smallish pipes, especially dublins and belges, princes. Not tiny pipes, but things that are long and lean, I guess they would be considered group 1/2 pipes. Small chambered pipes that are still 5 or 6 inches in length.
Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

My newest small pipe that showed up today. A Stanwell 7455 belge. And a comparison shot to my "usual" belge (under the harsh led lighting in the garage)
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin