Hanging Firearms.

Alex

Look, I'd love to have a vintage gun. perhaps a German Luger, but what the hell would I do with it in New York City? But want to use it, and not be able to. for fear of hitting more, than the person I am aiming at , or someone else.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Alex wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:43 pm Look, I'd love to have a vintage gun. perhaps a German Luger, but what the hell would I do with it in New York City? But want to use it, and not be able to. for fear of hitting more, than the person I am aiming at , or someone else.
That’s why NYPD has all the guns… frigging nanny state.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

I had a 25 that had the nazi eagle on it for awhile, I just didn’t want to own it so I traded it off.
Just a hill William with a BS in Appalachian Engineering
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Alex wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:43 pm Look, I'd love to have a vintage gun. perhaps a German Luger, but what the hell would I do with it in New York City? But want to use it, and not be able to. for fear of hitting more, than the person I am aiming at , or someone else.
Hmmmmm .... it would be fun to have if the time came , ya know
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Plinsc wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:32 pm I had a 25 that had the nazi eagle on it for awhile, I just didn’t want to own it so I traded it off.
I woulda scrapped that sonofabitch.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!