What are you smoking? September 2023

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Tsal wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:52 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:38 pm
Tsal wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:28 pm Paul's Arrowhead in a Starfire twenty-five and a NesCafe. I almost bought a cherry pie on the way home from the games today but I went a different way. Now I'm kicking myself.

Nice 25!

Patti LaBelle has a sweet potato pie and peach cobbler at Walmart. They are really good. I have to exercise self-control not to get one of each when I go to the store!

Two bowls of PA and now on the second bowl of SWR in the same Dr Plumb 9437.

Never knew Patty Labelle had food products. I'll have a look see next time I go to Walmart. The place near the field is a farm that's been around a while. They used to be just a small bakery and now they are a giant market. Delicious Orchards is the name, they sell a killer pies.
ImageImage
Dang. Those pies are reason enough to visit the garden state
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:04 pm
Tsal wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:52 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:38 pm

Nice 25!

Patti LaBelle has a sweet potato pie and peach cobbler at Walmart. They are really good. I have to exercise self-control not to get one of each when I go to the store!

Two bowls of PA and now on the second bowl of SWR in the same Dr Plumb 9437.

Never knew Patty Labelle had food products. I'll have a look see next time I go to Walmart. The place near the field is a farm that's been around a while. They used to be just a small bakery and now they are a giant market. Delicious Orchards is the name, they sell a killer pies.
ImageImage
Dang. Those pies are reason enough to visit the garden state
Everything in the bakery are made in house. The local police direct traffic there on the weekends during the holidays. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Fidibusz

Haunted Bookshop most of the day in a Comoy’s square shanked billiard although I did have some Epiphany. Now Hauned Bookshop in a Rossi Vittoria billiard as the last one.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

As impossible as it is to believe, I got a little worn out on Bagpiper's Dream today, after four bowls, back to back. I am currently smoking old reliable, Super-Value Chocolate, in my Nording Compass. Say what you will but Super-Value is the best deal by the pound.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Piping Abe wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:47 pm
Tsal wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:28 pm Paul's Arrowhead in a Starfire twenty-five and a NesCafe. I almost bought a cherry pie on the way home from the games today but I went a different way. Now I'm kicking myself.

Awesome pipe.
Thank you👍
The Troll Whisperer