Pipe Convention in New Orleans?!?

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ronv69 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:39 pm My 6th great uncles founded New Orleans. I have been many times. I have found myself face down in a gutter after some hurricanes at Pat O'Brian's when I was 17. I swore to never return, but having family there I have been going back at least annually for the past 30 years. More often to Metairie but always with a trip or 2 into Crazy Town to eat or walk in Jackson Square. Plenty of good food outside of NO too.
Yes there is. A buddy and I actually found a damn decent bbq joint outside of town. Been years since I was there so I don't even know if it still stands
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Ronv69 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:39 pm My 6th great uncles founded New Orleans. I have been many times. I have found myself face down in a gutter after some hurricanes at Pat O'Brian's when I was 17. I swore to never return, but having family there I have been going back at least annually for the past 30 years. More often to Metairie but always with a trip or 2 into Crazy Town to eat or walk in Jackson Square. Plenty of good food outside of NO too.
Are you the one who is related to Bienville?

I think you are hanging out in the wrong places. It is crazy here but it is not Bourbon Street crazy except on Bourbon Street. It is, however, unlike any other place I have lived outside of Naples, Italy. It is a world of its own that plays by different rules. This cranky Yankee was in culture shock the first few years. :king:
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ronv69
Founding Member

You can't stay cranky in NO.
God and Texas!
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

Hopefully someday they will have a snow way out in the sticks somewhere, I don’t care for cities any longer.
If they do bring your corncobs!
Just a hill William with a BS in Appalachian Engineering
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

When I get to New Orleans , I want the best damn coffee in that city and Im sure @Citizen B be will be able to guide me in the right direction . I also want a proper Sazerac :thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.