Potato Chips

ric03

Tsal wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:06 am
ric03 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:44 am
Tsal wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:33 am

It's something how scientists can come up with a series of chemicals and create flavors but they can't cure Tonsil Stones.
I know which I'd prefer to spend my days researching :lol:
:lol:
They are intense. There are videos of people plucking them out. I never knew this was a thing til last night.
You definitely need to start watching some more normal YouTube 😂
Tsal
Forum Decorum

ric03 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:17 am
Tsal wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:06 am

They are intense. There are videos of people plucking them out. I never knew this was a thing til last night.
I don't watch YouTube really. It was a reel on Instagram that popped up uninvited.
The Troll Whisperer
ric03

[quote=Tsal post_id=178890 time=1703265903 user_id=68]
[quote=ric03 post_id=178889 time=1703265425 user_id=1121]
[quote=Tsal post_id=178888 time=1703264803 user_id=68]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I don't watch YouTube really. It was a reel on Instagram that popped up uninvited.
[/quote]

Yeah there is some weird stuff on there, though worth it for all the bikini photos and funny animal clips :lol:
Tsal
Forum Decorum

ric03 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:29 am
Tsal wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:25 am
ric03 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:17 am You definitely need to start watching some more normal YouTube 😂
Yeah there is some weird stuff on there, though worth it for all the bikini photos and funny animal clips :lol:
Indeed! :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

ric03 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:21 am Had some of these with a cheese and salami sandwich for tea, very nice.

It's something how scientists can come up with a series of chemicals and create flavors but they can't cure Tonsil Stones.
You know what, though? True Garden State Fact. Most of the artificial flavor companies and plants are in New Jersey.

I always imagine it is in that industrial stretch of the NJ Turnpike where the Walt Whitman rest area is. I took my first wife on our first date there. It was at least two-hour drive one-way. It was my idea. I would never sit in the car for that long nowadays for that.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

ric03 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:21 am Had some of these with a cheese and salami sandwich for tea, very nice.

M&S is Marks and Spencer, is that correct? It is not the one with the tulip logo or whatever? What are the big supermarket chains in the UK again? I haven't been there for a while and I have no strong connection now that my sister-in-law has moved away.

My favorite jeans come from next. The only I started wearing them is because the airline lost my luggage and I needed a change of clothes. All my (black) jeans are next jeans. They fit me well. I only buy jeans in England.

I have never had a crisp when I was in England. It never occurred to me, and I would walk to the convenience store every day to buy the Financial Times. They didn't carry the Wall Street Journal in the part of England I was in. They were simple, country folk.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Citizen B wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:12 pm

You know what, though? True Garden State Fact. Most of the artificial flavor companies and plants are in New Jersey.

I always imagine it is in that industrial stretch of the NJ Turnpike where the Walt Whitman rest area is. I took my first wife on our first date there. It was at least two-hour drive one-way. It was my idea. I would never sit in the car for that long nowadays for that.
The cancer belt has so many factories and plants I don't doubt it.
The Troll Whisperer
ric03

Citizen B wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:18 pm

M&S is Marks and Spencer, is that correct? It is not the one with the tulip logo or whatever? What are the big supermarket chains in the UK again? I haven't been there for a while and I have no strong connection now that my sister-in-law has moved away.

My favorite jeans come from next. The only I started wearing them is because the airline lost my luggage and I needed a change of clothes. All my (black) jeans are next jeans. They fit me well. I only buy jeans in England.

I have never had a crisp when I was in England. It never occurred to me, and I would walk to the convenience store every day to buy the Financial Times. They didn't carry the Wall Street Journal in the part of England I was in. They were simple, country folk.
Yes, though I don't recall them having that logo. Their logo is simply their name. The other main ones are Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury's and Aldi. I tend to go to Tesco and M&S mostly.

Next are good I get most of my clothing from them. Whereabouts were you?
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

ric03 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:30 pm

Yes, though I don't recall them having that logo. Their logo is simply their name. The other main ones are Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury's and Aldi. I tend to go to Tesco and M&S mostly.

My sister-in-law lived in Titchfield, which I really liked. It was like walking around in a movie set, just a little old town. I fit right in talking to all the shopkeepers and popping into one of the two pubs. I really liked it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titchfield

My sister-in-law thought I wouldn't like it, since I am a very urban animal, so she took us to London for a few days one time. I didn't like it that much. I have been in a big city before, though I did like it. I could spend days in Harrod's department store.

Then, my sister-in-law moved to the aptly named Stubbington. It was okay but nothing to crow about.

Do you read the Economist? I seem to know more about the UK than most people because I read the Economist. Mrs. King buys me an annual subscription every Christmas. An issue lasts me a week.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
ric03

Citizen B wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:47 pm
ric03 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:30 pm

My sister-in-law lived in Titchfield, which I really liked. It was like walking around in a movie set, just a little old town. I fit right in talking to all the shopkeepers and popping into one of the two pubs. I really liked it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titchfield

My sister-in-law thought I wouldn't like it, since I am a very urban animal, so she took us to London for a few days one time. I didn't like it that much. I have been in a big city before, though I did like it. I could spend days in Harrod's department store.

Then, my sister-in-law moved to the aptly named Stubbington. It was okay but nothing to crow about.

Do you read the Economist? I seem to know more about the UK than most people because I read the Economist. Mrs. King buys me an annual subscription every Christmas. An issue lasts me a week.
Hampshire is nice. My Grandfather liked to visit Portsmouth, as he was in the Navy, and took me there on holiday one time. I've not been to Titchfield, though.

I tend to largely avoid all news media like the plague, unless I'm eating toast in which case I skim through the news channels to snatch a glimpse of what is happening.