The 25-Dollar Clay.

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Leave it to Missouri Meerschaum for this fresh outrage. What the heck is going on in the Show Me State? It is all marketing. Don't drop your $25 clay pipe. https://corncobpipe.com/product-categor ... lay-pipes/
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Dang!
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

This is painful. I’ll grab a clay one day. But not there!
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Once a great fan of MM I am not impressed by anything they do today . . . there is an underlying greed in their motivation.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Ronv69
Founding Member

I have clay pipes. I didn't pay more than $17 for any of them and I no longer smoke them. They are hazardous devices.
God and Texas!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Piping Abe wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:13 pm This is painful. I’ll grab a clay one day. But not there!
I got you Abe. Have a clay that everything I put through it bites me. I'll have to look and see if my stem modification looks even halfway respectable and if it does, I'll shoot it your way
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:53 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:13 pm This is painful. I’ll grab a clay one day. But not there!
I got you Abe. Have a clay that everything I put through it bites me. I'll have to look and see if my stem modification looks even halfway respectable and if it does, I'll shoot it your way
Sweet. There was one in the original PBxP but when I opened it, it was shattered. Sad moment
Ronv69
Founding Member

It'll bite your fingers if not your tongue.
God and Texas!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ronv69 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:58 pm
It'll bite your fingers if not your tongue.
Mine is a vulcanite stem jobber. So as long as you don't grab it by the bowl, you're good. It's a mistake you really only make once :lol:
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

simplepipes wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:33 pm Once a great fan of MM I am not impressed by anything they do today . . . there is an underlying greed in their motivation.

-sp
It is that the motivation is so obvious is what galls me. I don't blame them. Business is business and they have to grow their market share but they are not appealing to me. I am, of course, a codger.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.