The best Machine made cigar in America

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ive always enjoyed the English Corona from Garcia Vega but my con with them has been that they are loosely rolled and burn too fast ... apparently that was in the past . This latest 4 pak I bought the other day .. omg . The cigar weighed double of what they usually do and it burned as it should always have
The flavor on these has always been nutty and just so damn smooth
Now that they seem to be rolled with what is ample or " the right amount of leaf " .... its easily the best Machine Made cigar in this country ... imho of course

Natural leaf wrapper 5.37x41

seriously , if you havent had one of these Id super suggest trying one . Id prefer it over many handmade cigars

Its killer that they are in a tube also . Im a fan of tubes . I thinnk the 4 pack cost me 6 bucks at a retail B&M

Mild + in flavor , which is nutty .... smooth as hell mouth feel ... perfect burn and burn rate .... pre " cut " ... and tubed . Its perfect
At the nub it got a little bitter ... no biggie . It was a pleasure till the end

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Do gas stations carry these? That is what I think, gas stations and drug stores and newsstands, when I think of GyV.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

Is that Bigfoot riding the Loch Ness?
Just a hill William with a BS in Appalachian Engineering
simplepipes
Codger in Training

This is from memory as I have not smoked cigars since 2005 . . . my favorite All Tobacco Machine Made Cigar was the Tuscarora from FX Smith and Sons, McSherrytown, PA. Parodi's were also quite good.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Plinsc wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:31 pm Is that Bigfoot riding the Loch Ness?
Yes ... while shooting the bird , which isnt in my pic sadly
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

simplepipes wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:13 pm This is from memory as I have not smoked cigars since 2005 . . . my favorite All Tobacco Machine Made Cigar was the Tuscarora from FX Smith and Sons, McSherrytown, PA. Parodi's were also quite good.

-sp
Agree ... the Munnimaker Judges , which is the Tuscarora Breva these days is excellent and a maduro . For a milder smoke , Id choose the GV . For a richer .... the breva :thumbs:
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

@Plinsc ....

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

simplepipes wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:13 pm This is from memory as I have not smoked cigars since 2005 . . . my favorite All Tobacco Machine Made Cigar was the Tuscarora from FX Smith and Sons, McSherrytown, PA. Parodi's were also quite good.

-sp
FX Smith is the gold standard. They made Muniemakers and Judge's Cave for years. Now they sell the same cigars under their own name. They are really, really good.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Of all the "gas station" mm cigars I've had, I still think the Dutch Masters Honey Sport is my favorite. May have to cruise to a couple of the local smoke shops and see if I can get my paws on another pack or two (haven't felt like paying the extra fees to have them shipped here and contend with someone being home to sign for them)
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

The last time I had one of these it really sucked. Maybe I should try a new one.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche