Hello from Australia.

ric03

Welcome back and don't worry this place is mostly the same as the old PSF forum. I did the same, took a timeout for a few years and glad I found my way back again. I hope you enjoy your second time here too :buddy:
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Welcome, Santa. Surprised you found the time to join a forum with your busy season right around the corner
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
HSigurdsson

Welcome to PSF Santa. :)
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Thats awesome youre back ! Welcome from Georgia USA :thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

S-S-S-S-Saaantaahhh! (quoting SpongeBob) Glad to have ya here.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Santa

Thanks for the warm welcome people.

Will try to take a photo of a few of my pipes I'm cleaning up a little later.

One of the very helpful members I recall from the old forum was Mike Leverette, he was a guru on the topic of Peterson's, was also one of natures gentlemen.
Santa

Piping Abe wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:58 am Welcome back to the fold Santa. We are glad to have you. I think most of us know how expensive it is for you guys over there so I commend anyone who still smokes down under. Looking forward to your contributions!
Morning Abe, your right about price, a tin of Peterson's Sunset Breeze or similar will set you back about US$92 down here.
The government has attempted to curb smoking by exorbitant taxes, what it has done is create an enormous black market demand for untaxed tobacco, younger people are also turning to weed. :roll:
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Santa wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:42 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:58 am Welcome back to the fold Santa. We are glad to have you. I think most of us know how expensive it is for you guys over there so I commend anyone who still smokes down under. Looking forward to your contributions!
Morning Abe, your right about price, a tin of Peterson's Sunset Breeze or similar will set you back about US$92 down here.
The government has attempted to curb smoking by exorbitant taxes, what it has done is create an enormous black market demand for untaxed tobacco, younger people are also turning to weed. :roll:
Damn shame! But we dont need to get into all that. We all saw what happened during Covid in Australia
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Welcome. Do you have a favorite daily tobacco?
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Santa

mrpipster wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:05 pm Welcome. Do you have a favorite daily tobacco?
Not really, right now I'm smoking a bowl of Samuel Gawith Kendal Cream Flake in an Eriksen free form, I also have a tin of
McClelland Christmas Cheer 2005 open, its a very nice tobacco, smooth, full of flavour with very little bite, a lovely smoke.