Nimrod pipe lighter

Santa

I have a Nimrod Executive pipe lighter, works a treat, much easier than trying to angle a Zippo or butane lighter, burns with a nice soft flame.

Wonder if anyone else uses one of these?
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

I've looked at those pretty hard before but luckily I was able to get my lighter acquisition disorder under control. Actually just picked up a fiver of MK refillable butane lighters from Amazon and everything else has been put in a drawer or disposed of. Little buggers just work every time and have been holding fuel forever
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Those are really cool lighters. I’ve never seen the version you have there. I always use a Zippo Pipe Lighter. It’s the only thing that works 100% of the time outside and anywhere. I don’t need more than one. But I have a few thanks to Fathers Day gifts. Never wanted to acquire more lighters when the Zippo is the best choice for me. I rarely smoke inside FWIW
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I have one in the original box and its a gem . Its really a cool design . Im surprised there arent knock offs of it , though there probably are . Zippo does have a pipe lighter thats designed like the nimrod in that the flame comes down a hole unlike the regular zippo that just comes out the top
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Iain

I've got a different style of Nimrod, more like a Zippo pipe lighter, works pretty well but I mostly use matches these days.