PSF Secret Santa 2023

rekamepip
Codger in Training

The Rekamepipmas Minions work double time all days and they put in an extra few minutes early this morning in order to fulfill the tasks of the day
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

rekamepip wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:38 am The Rekamepipmas Minions work double time all days and they put in an extra few minutes early this morning in order to fulfill the tasks of the day
Looking forward to see what they come up with

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Santa is coming soon. I feel it 🎄
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Mines ready to go out this am but I left it on my kitchen counter and went to work . Thats such a me thing to do , let me tell ya . It will go out in the am before work :thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Silver
Certified Codger

My Secret Santa package arrived today! That box was packed! Incredible! About a dozen mylar bags, tins and jar filled with different blends. And a bag of pipe cleaners to boot. It'll be fun sampling these over holidays. Thank you, Santa!!!
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Silver wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:57 pm My Secret Santa package arrived today! That box was packed! Incredible! About a dozen mylar bags, tins and jar filled with different blends. And a bag of pipe cleaners to boot. It'll be fun sampling these over holidays. Thank you, Santa!!!
Heck yeah, got some pics? 🎄
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

So a UPS truck dropped off a target box today. And I roll my eyes and tell my wife that she has another package. She brings it in and says it’s not even for her 🤣

It was my Secret Santa gift. Upon opening it was wrapped up very nice with Christmas Colors and Hershey Kisses (which I love). My wife loved the packaging and the creativity of it. And me as well of course.

Upon opening was 2 of my favorite blends, Blend W and Cuban Mixture as well as an awesome card and Leather Tobacco pouch. I always wanted an old school pouch. And this thing is great. Love the feel, it will age well.

I already popped the Blend W, as I just ran out, and loaded up the pouch for tomorrow. Freakin :awesome:

My wife claimed the Hersheys Kisses for her decorative candy bowl.

Wonderful gift and I am really joyed at this. Thanks so much @Richard Hanson and please thank Mrs. Hanson as well!

ImageImageImage
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

My Secret Santa gift showed up late yesterday and after a long day today I took the opportunity to open it. I was ecstatic to find a couple of favorites and Irish Flake, which I haven't had in years (probably since I first picked up the pipe) Thank you @Silver i guarantee I'll enjoy each and every bowl of these!

Ignore the sawdust and lathe in the background
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Silver
Certified Codger

Piping Abe wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:06 pm
Silver wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:57 pm My Secret Santa package arrived today! That box was packed! Incredible! About a dozen mylar bags, tins and jar filled with different blends. And a bag of pipe cleaners to boot. It'll be fun sampling these over holidays. Thank you, Santa!!!
Heck yeah, got some pics? 🎄
Here's the contents of the box. Thanks again, @Piping Abe !

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

You’re very welcome @Silver I know I could of sent you a pound of Haunted Bookshop and you’d be happy. But I decided to send a bunch in your wheelhouse so you can try something new that you will still enjoy. I hope you find a winner. Merry Christmas 🎄