Glass Taxidermy Eyes

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I have two pairs of glass fish eyes that taxidermists use when they mount fish in simulated action for display, like the fish is doing something besides being dead and covered in shellac. You have seen fish like this at Cabela's or over my mantle. They are only sold in pairs and they come connected, two to a wire, like testicles.

I know why I have them but I have no use for them at the moment. Does anybody want them?

I will trade these fish eyes for anything of consummate value. It needn't be tobacciana. I have my share of that. Just pick something that you think I would be interested in that is worth maybe $10-15 plus shipping. Don't tell me what it is. I like surprises, except when I don't.

These really are nice glass fish eyes. I got them from a reputable dealer. I prefer the aesthetics of the yellow pair over the brown but you can be your own judge.

DM me. First come, first served.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I am taking these off the PSF barter market and I am going to make some money on Ebay like an honest man does.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ronv69
Founding Member

You should make cufflinks out of them.
God and Texas!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Ronv69 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:41 pm You should make cufflinks out of them.
I already sold the brown set for twenty bucks net. Do you want the yellow set?
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Citizen B wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:08 pm I have two pairs of glass fish eyes that taxidermists use when they mount fish in simulated action for display, like the fish is doing something besides being dead and covered in shellac. You have seen fish like this at Cabela's or over my mantle. They are only sold in pairs and they come connected, two to a wire, like testicles.

I know why I have them but I have no use for them at the moment. Does anybody want them?

I will trade these fish eyes for anything of consummate value. It needn't be tobacciana. I have my share of that. Just pick something that you think I would be interested in that is worth maybe $10-15 plus shipping. Don't tell me what it is. I like surprises, except when I don't.

These really are nice glass fish eyes. I got them from a reputable dealer. I prefer the aesthetics of the yellow pair over the brown but you can be your own judge.

So , why are testicles ever on a wire . Im just asking cause in my world testicles arent connected by a wire . If theyre supposed to be .... then I guess Im the odd man out .Wired testicles , hmmm ... maybe theres an advantage to that ?
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:08 pm
Citizen B wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:08 pm I have two pairs of glass fish eyes that taxidermists use when they mount fish in simulated action for display, like the fish is doing something besides being dead and covered in shellac. You have seen fish like this at Cabela's or over my mantle. They are only sold in pairs and they come connected, two to a wire, like testicles.

So , why are testicles ever on a wire . Im just asking cause in my world testicles arent connected by a wire . If theyre supposed to be .... then I guess Im the odd man out .Wired testicles , hmmm ... maybe theres an advantage to that ?
They're kinda wired to our brain
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Mr Beardsley wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:53 pm

Give that man a cigar!
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Mr Beardsley wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:53 pm

Lol , I thought thats where the brain is contained
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.