Ghost Town?

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I have detected a downturn in activity on PSF the past couple of days. I am wondering if anyone else has noticed it , too.

Has something happened to the website? Is everyone getting ready for Christmas versus wasting time here?

The forum's tempo is off its usual rhythm. That is all I am I saying. Is it just me?
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
ric03

It does seem quiet. It could be due to a technical problem I've noticed, having to constantly log back in again. If it's happening to others, perhaps people are staying away until it's resolved. It's happened to me more than on other sites, throughout, but has seemed to get worse the last few days.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

I haven't visited as much the past week...houseful of company. Maybe others have stuff goin' on too.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Its the holidays , Id gather . I haven't had any tech issues
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

I hit a few when I lived in Colorado, pretty cool to check out!
Just a hill William with a BS in Appalachian Engineering
montag

Life. I am busy at work, busy helping my oldest move in a few weeks, and busy helping my mom with things she can no longer do on her own. Since I recently joined I may not have posted everyday but I have come online to at least read comments and relax for a few minutes. (Thanks guys for not taking everything too serious around here!)
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Plinsc wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:00 pm I hit a few when I lived in Colorado, pretty cool to check out!
:lol:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
ncrobb
Founding Member

My first thought was a childhood memory. Ghost Town in the Sky was fantastic.

https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/north-c ... t-town-nc/

But folks seem busier this time of year with family stuff and jobs seem to spin up with end of year commitments.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett