Super Value Whiskey

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

MikeDennison wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:26 am
Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:49 pm
Citizen B wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:11 pm I live off Super Value tobacco so I don't see why Super Value whiskey would be any bad.

How much does it cost?
I dont know . I got if from secret santa , along with other stuff . I guess theyre all priced the same . You like the Black and Gold too , dont ya . Any version of black and gold that sutliff makes is excellent . The Sutliff Version , the Backwoods and the SV .... theyre each awesome
Is the Sutliff Black & Gold similar to the old Middleton Black & Gold?
I dont recall having Middletons B&G . The Sutliff has a smooth mouth feel . Actually , I think the sutliff blend is called smooth black and gold
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:52 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:26 am
Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:49 pm

I dont know . I got if from secret santa , along with other stuff . I guess theyre all priced the same . You like the Black and Gold too , dont ya . Any version of black and gold that sutliff makes is excellent . The Sutliff Version , the Backwoods and the SV .... theyre each awesome
Is the Sutliff Black & Gold similar to the old Middleton Black & Gold?
I dont recall having Middletons B&G . The Sutliff has a smooth mouth feel . Actually , I think the sutliff blend is called smooth black and gold
I still miss Middletons Apple. Didn't taste like apple, but I liked it!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-