Tea Time

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

So i’ve actually been kinda bored with Tea. I’m still drinking a lot of it but knew I needed a change up. Made my first order from Adiago. Money goes a long want with this stuff. Its almost as bad as tobacco. I got a bunch to try out and also their free St. Paddy’s blend. And they threw in a free sample for my Astrology sign. Pretty outstanding service. I also grabbed a bigger steeper for loose leaf that is ajustable and you can use in big or smaller cups. My first one got too small for my large thermos. Pretty excited to try these out!

The Secret to Happiness is Low Expectations
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Tea isn't supposed to be exciting. You just drink it. The ritual of brewing isn't either, you just add hot water and wait to drink it.
The Troll Whisperer
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Tsal wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:07 am Tea isn't supposed to be exciting. You just drink it. The ritual of brewing isn't either, you just add hot water and wait to drink it.
:lol: Your right. I guess you could say I wanted some different flavors that what I had locally
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

Tsal wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:07 am Tea isn't supposed to be exciting. You just drink it. The ritual of brewing isn't either, you just add hot water and wait to drink it.
It’s the bourbon that makes it exciting
Just a hill William with a BS in Appalachian Engineering
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Piping Abe wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:09 am
:lol: Your right. I guess you could say I wanted some different flavors that what I had locally
Oh, you should have just said that. :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Plinsc wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:55 am
It’s the bourbon that makes it exciting
I've never thought to add bourbon to tea. You should have been a scientist.
The Troll Whisperer
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

I just couldn’t see myself doing that (awaiting video)
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

The bourbon experiment was ended, it just got flat like we figured it might. I’m thinking you need a closed system so the alcohol stays in.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Plinsc wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:36 pm The bourbon experiment was ended, it just got flat like we figured it might. I’m thinking you need a closed system so the alcohol stays in.
I usually do whiskey in one hand and tea in the other. Just drink back-to-back. Goes down quick!
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

I just add a shot to my coffee or tea on weekends. Sometimes weekdays.