Remember this one ......

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:27 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:04 pm An Isle is a small Island. I googled that one for ya. Anyway..

I would choose an LJ Peretti Blend. Either Blend W or DD. I gotta grab some DD since I am out. I think i’d choose that over Blend W. But I need to smoke them back to back and compare. I could also pick Cuban Mixture.

I’m beating a dead horse but LJP just does Burley so good. And I really love their house casing/topping/whatever. It’s like I’m transported right back to the roaring 20s.

I’m hoping to one day smoke a lot more. But I don’t smoke while I am doing most tasks because it involves looking down, and that is not good when your smoking a pipe.

Probably 8oz a Month would be good. But i’d prefer a pound a month. And since i’m still a youngin’ i’d probably need a whole room or basement just filled with tobacco. Now that would be the ultimate Air Freshener.
So , Gilligan and crew were on an Isle , remember the theme song . They had a lot of shit go down for such a small place ... ya just never know

" I would choose an LJ Peretti Blend. Either Blend W or DD. I gotta grab some DD " .... go with Double D . It just sounds better
If we meet up soon i’ll have some Blend W and Cuban for you. Forget the political crap. These guys know tobacco!
pipedrum22
Member in Good Standing

My answer seems to change every time someone asks this but if I only had Ennerdale, Orlik GS, or Luxury bullseye flake…I’d be happy. It’s not lost on me that all of those are very different.
“The sea was angry that day my friends!”
Ronv69
Founding Member

CBR.
God and Texas!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:29 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:27 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:04 pm An Isle is a small Island. I googled that one for ya. Anyway..

I would choose an LJ Peretti Blend. Either Blend W or DD. I gotta grab some DD since I am out. I think i’d choose that over Blend W. But I need to smoke them back to back and compare. I could also pick Cuban Mixture.

I’m beating a dead horse but LJP just does Burley so good. And I really love their house casing/topping/whatever. It’s like I’m transported right back to the roaring 20s.

I’m hoping to one day smoke a lot more. But I don’t smoke while I am doing most tasks because it involves looking down, and that is not good when your smoking a pipe.

Probably 8oz a Month would be good. But i’d prefer a pound a month. And since i’m still a youngin’ i’d probably need a whole room or basement just filled with tobacco. Now that would be the ultimate Air Freshener.
So , Gilligan and crew were on an Isle , remember the theme song . They had a lot of shit go down for such a small place ... ya just never know

" I would choose an LJ Peretti Blend. Either Blend W or DD. I gotta grab some DD " .... go with Double D . It just sounds better
If we meet up soon i’ll have some Blend W and Cuban for you. Forget the political crap. These guys know tobacco!
Its not their politics , which Im unaware of , its that they were a stuffy snotty lot . They do have good stuff and Ive had a number of blends from them in the past . Now , 4 noggins .... those leftist pos can kiss my ass
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:35 pm Id forgo the tobacco for Christina Hendricks
Im second guessing this now ... I mean , Id probably want the tobacco in 10 years or so . I mean , even Christina Hemrick's ... at say 85 ... I dont know , the pipe might be sexier
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Jack Pot. Cheap, so I can load the Minnow down with it and not break the bank. C’mon ship wreck!

Now the real question. Which PIPE would choose! :)
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:41 pm Jack Pot. Cheap, so I can load the Minnow down with it and not break the bank. C’mon ship wreck!

Now the real question. Which PIPE would choose! :)
Matches or lighter? Eventually you'll be SOOL.
The Troll Whisperer
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Super-Value Chocolate. It smokes easily and it is eminently satisfying. Plus, it comes in 1 lb. bags.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

srehtorB eviF
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Silver
Certified Codger

I find myself bouncing between two blends most of the day, everyday. That said, I'll stay on the mainland with all my blends, just in case. :tumble: