Latest Tobacco Purchase 2024

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Alright gents, while I survived not buying the first pipe, I have made my first Tobacco Purchase of this year. 3 wonderful 8oz cans of LJ Peretti’s DD, 333, and Blend 500. I have never tried 500, but it sounds up my alley so I went all in. Also 1oz samples of Irish Mist, Blend 111 and Burley Plug Cut which is Peretti’s Edgeworth Match.

The Secret to Happiness is Low Expectations
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Piping Abe wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:42 pm Alright gents, while I survived not buying the first pipe, I have made my first Tobacco Purchase of this year. 3 wonderful 8oz cans of LJ Peretti’s DD, 333, and Blend 500. I have never tried 500, but it sounds up my alley so I went all in. Also 1oz samples of Irish Mist, Blend 111 and Burley Plug Cut which is Peretti’s Edgeworth Match.

Good selections to start the year

Enjoy !

But it would probably smoke a little bit better in a new pipe - just saying
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

rekamepip wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:58 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:42 pm Alright gents, while I survived not buying the first pipe, I have made my first Tobacco Purchase of this year. 3 wonderful 8oz cans of LJ Peretti’s DD, 333, and Blend 500. I have never tried 500, but it sounds up my alley so I went all in. Also 1oz samples of Irish Mist, Blend 111 and Burley Plug Cut which is Peretti’s Edgeworth Match.

Enjoy !

That makes sense. I need to start cellaring pipes and break out a new one every now and again.
The Secret to Happiness is Low Expectations
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Enjoy !

You only post when people waste, i mean spend money.
The Troll Whisperer
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Piping Abe wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:59 pm

Enjoy !

That makes sense. I need to start cellaring pipes and break out a new one every now and again.
That’s the spirit
Indeed
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I guess this falls under this category. I bought two large Weck wide mouth jars. I like the simple lid mechanism of two clips and a rubber gasket as opposed to the screw on that you find with Ball. I don't "celler" but these will keep my stuff from drying out.
The Troll Whisperer
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Tsal wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:02 pm

Enjoy !

It is because I’m kinda broke right now
At least I can come here and see that others are spending on the important things in Life

I do have a couple pipes laying around that need to be smoked and quite possibly a tin of tobacco to be popped open but I’m still holding out for things really go south
:roll:
Tsal
Forum Decorum

rekamepip wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:47 pm

Enjoy !

At least I can come here and see that others are spending on the important things in Life

I do have a couple pipes laying around that need to be smoked and quite possibly a tin of tobacco to be popped open but I’m still holding out for things really go south
I guess you didn't sense a touch of sarcasm in my post. I left an Lol out for a social experiment. :lol:

You just bought a boat load of Savs not to long ago and Custombilts.Fire one up!
The Troll Whisperer
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Tsal wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:03 pm

I guess you didn't sense a touch of sarcasm in my post. I left an Lol out for a social experiment. :lol:

You just bought a boat load of Savs not to long ago and Custombilts.Fire one up!
😃

Good call
Tonight I’m playing the -3
“It is Cold Outside” Card

Forecast for the next week is dismal for outdoor smoking activities

I think I’ll be outside in my car for an overdue pipe break tomorrow
Tsal
Forum Decorum

rekamepip wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:42 pm
Tsal wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:03 pm

😃

Good call
Tonight I’m playing the -3
“It is Cold Outside” Card

Forecast for the next week is dismal for outdoor smoking activities

I think I’ll be outside in my car for an overdue pipe break tomorrow
Just tell the missus to cut you some slack and have a bowl in the house. You can blame me. Lol
The Troll Whisperer