A pressing tube

Tsal
Forum Decorum

I never liked it when I drank it because it burns.. but the licorice might come through. You can probably get one of those tiny airplane bottles at your local liquor store.
The Troll Whisperer
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

I’ll probably have to drive to the city for that, this is a one horse town here. The liquor store caters more to Jack Daniels crowd
Just a hill William with a BS in Appalachian Engineering
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

It may be the tobacco mix also, I should get some whole leaf and try making it with Maryland 609 and maybe try my hand at making Cavendish and flavoring it.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

That sounds like a good plan too. The more you experiment with this stuff the better your blending techniques will get. I hope you achieve your goal.👍
The Troll Whisperer
Ronv69
Founding Member

Tsal wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:55 pm I never liked it when I drank it because it burns.. but the licorice might come through. You can probably get one of those tiny airplane bottles at your local liquor store.
Nothing gets a party going like Ouzo shots.
God and Texas!
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Plinsc wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:02 pm It may be the tobacco mix also, I should get some whole leaf and try making it with Maryland 609 and maybe try my hand at making Cavendish and flavoring it.
Sounds like yer havin' a good time with the whole thing. :thumbs:
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

Yes sir!
Preparing for “old Plinsc” where growing my own may be the only affordable option.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Ronv69 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:39 pm
Tsal wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:55 pm I never liked it when I drank it because it burns.. but the licorice might come through. You can probably get one of those tiny airplane bottles at your local liquor store.
Nothing gets a party going like Ouzo shots.
Ouzo is much smoother than Sambuca.
The Troll Whisperer
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

Well I dried the tobacco and smoked a bowl.
I managed to eliminate a lot of relights, No tongue bite on the tip, sides or back. I also managed to completely eliminate any flavor in the tobacco. Lol!
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Plinsc wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:54 pm Well I dried the tobacco and smoked a bowl.
I managed to eliminate a lot of relights, No tongue bite on the tip, sides or back. I also managed to completely eliminate any flavor in the tobacco. Lol!
Your onto something there. Just need to add some flavor!
The Secret to Happiness is Low Expectations