Bowl frequency mood

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Remember those threads of yore .... how many bowls do you smoke a day ... well , this is kind of that but more introspective

Everyone has their own thing , thank God . If not , it would be a communist shit show , right , and we'd take up arms and go to town . Some guys smoke a bowl a week and other a bowl an hour . Whats important is that you enjoy your pipe , of course , no matter how often it occurs ................. however , in my case I have issues

If I were not to smoke in a days time , I would be pretty pissed off and not happy .... period . Theres been a few days in my life that has happened and it was due to sickness and it really pisses me off and makes being sick even sicker . If I were to have just the morning bowl and none after .. I would not be happy but I probably wouldnt be pissed off at myself , just disappointed .Two bowls and Id start seeing daylight but wouldn't be there yet and could easily bitch at the world . Its that 3rd bowl that makes a day become a day and not some obscure void . So , for me , the 3rd bowl is the minimum . Any more beyond three just makes the day a better day . 5 is a good balance and more that 5 is because its an absolutely freaking wonderful day or Im driving a long distance . For example .. if Im driving an 8 hour drive , Im smoking 7.5 hours of it and there's no other way for me ... none .
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I usually don't smoke unless I am home, and then, I usually don't smoke unless I am doing something that I usually do while I am smoking. I am a creature of habit and I mostly move by muscle memory.

I often forget that I am smoking because I am wrapped up in my mind with what I am doing.

I enjoy smoking but I do not rely on it. It is an adjunct that sweetens my routine when I think of it but not something my routine necessarily requires.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

My pipes are most usually enjoyed in the den in the wee hours of the morning and then again in the evening after supper. Maybe 3 or 4 bowls in the morning. 2 or 3 in the evening. I mostly just smoke until I'm done.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

Just depends, no schedule to it whatsoever
Just a hill William with a BS in Appalachian Engineering
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I don't really count, I just smoke whenever the mood strikes me.. I like to wear thee occasional hat and walk through town when possible, I'll stop and say hi to my friends at this shop or that one. I like to be in the mix, I like to be part of our community, people see me coming and immediately I'm greeted with huge smiles and handshakes, I'll even receive a kiss on the cheek from the females. They love the smell of my pipe. I wear it well.
The Troll Whisperer
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Tsal wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:52 pm I don't really count, I just smoke whenever the mood strikes me.. I like to wear thee occasional hat and walk through town when possible, I'll stop and say hi to my friends at this shop or that one. I like to be in the mix, I like to be part of our community, people see me coming and immediately I'm greeted with huge smiles and handshakes, I'll even receive a kiss on the cheek from the females. They love the smell of my pipe. I wear it well.
Mr. Tsal's neighborhood.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I love that you can't live.:lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Citizen B wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:50 pm
Love it . Its crazy how young he was when I watched him . I was a bit younger yet and hadnt taken up the pipe at that time but it wasnt long after
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

It's so artistic.
The Troll Whisperer