Damn Shame

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

I don’t get why they ruined this. Shitty part was there was a hole in the backside and its already dried out. I was excited for this. Been a while since I had some Red Man

The Secret to Happiness is Low Expectations
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Piping Abe wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:44 pm I don’t get why they ruined this. Shitty part was there was a hole in the backside and its already dried out. I was excited for this. Been a while since I had some Red Man

Indian on the pack, name was Red Man. That’s why.

I heard the Red Man it’s gonna move into the home with Mrs. Butterworth, Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben. The Cream of Wheat man has not been invited. Something about farina being for old people.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:17 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:44 pm I don’t get why they ruined this. Shitty part was there was a hole in the backside and its already dried out. I was excited for this. Been a while since I had some Red Man

Indian on the pack, name was Red Man. That’s why.

I heard the Red Man it’s gonna move into the home with Mrs. Butterworth, Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben. The Cream of Wheat man has not been invited. Something about farina being for old people.
Tobacco is part of Native American Heritage. There was nothing wrong with it. Just like Cleveland and Washington, they are destroying Native American History
The Secret to Happiness is Low Expectations
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

I’ll be happy when the “I’m offended by everything” phase passes, my usual response is a shrug as I walk away.
Just a hill William with a BS in Appalachian Engineering
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Plinsc wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:17 pm I’ll be happy when the “I’m offended by everything” phase passes, my usual response is a shrug as I walk away.
Thats probably best . Mine is a bit more abrupt and usually leaves them more offended than what they were offended about to begin with
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I like how the label features the Pinkerton Promise since 1887.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Levi Garrett is better anyway.

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

50 states pluc D.C, Nebraska gets nada.
The Troll Whisperer