What Are You Smoking September 2018

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Evening fellas! Long story short, I worked under my house today for about 7hrs with a ceiling height short of two feet and I'm hurtin'. Lol..
Smoking a nice helping of Heine's Blend in a Eugene Rich era CustomBilt Bullmoose.
The Troll Whisperer
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:25 pm Evening fellas! Long story short, I worked under my house today for about 7hrs with a ceiling height short of two feet and I'm hurtin'. Lol..
Smoking a nice helping of Heine's Blend in a Eugene Rich era CustomBilt Bullmoose.
Should have started the few days off with that job! Sounds kind of miserable but rewarding
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
BigNick

Start of a new school year...busy, but going quite well! Smoking some LNF in a cob. Had to replace a toilet today, but life is good. BBQued some killer steaks today. In the garage Workin on the Jeep now... listening to some Screaming Jay Hawkins. Life is good!
-Nick (Mayor's long lost son)
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:02 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:25 pm Evening fellas! Long story short, I worked under my house today for about 7hrs with a ceiling height short of two feet and I'm hurtin'. Lol..
Should have started the few days off with that job! Sounds kind of miserable but rewarding
It was a long grueling day. I had to wait for a buddy of mine to do the cuts outside for me so I wouldn't be going in and out fifty times. The hardest part was crawling around moving everything(lumber and tools)by myself. He didn't want to go under the house with all the critters. Lol.
The Troll Whisperer
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Smoking some MacBaren navy flake in the stubby tomato. Bit of Evan Williams on the side
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:08 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:02 pm
It was a long grueling day. I had to wait for a buddy of mine to do the cuts outside for me so I wouldn't be going in and out fifty times. The hardest part was crawling around moving everything(lumber and tools)by myself. He didn't want to go under the house with all the critters. Lol.
Yeah you definitely deserved some extra ice in your seltzer or something after that. It's no easy gig
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Picayune in a Peterson Kildare pot

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

ODF-RR in a silver Duke pot

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Kevin Keith