rekamepip
Codger in Training

tobaccopipes.com
has 20% off pipes and 10% off tobacco this weekend

didn't have enough scratch to get in on the free shipping but i did picked up
a dr g

and a couple ounces of 507slices to give a try

craig61a

20% off Sutliff Bulk at Smokingpipes... picked up some stuff for the cellar.
avid

p & c has deals going on OTC's...for an OTC SWRA is still EXPENSIVE

(in a bad mood since it is like arctic cold out there...single digits tonight, what the frick)
insufferable filter guy
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

avid wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:17 pm p & c has deals going on OTC's...for an OTC SWRA is still EXPENSIVE

(in a bad mood since it is like arctic cold out there...single digits tonight, what the frick)
It is expensive.. but man is it worth it. If they tinned it and called it something else, I am sure nobody would balk at paying 9 bucks for 1.5 oz.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
avid

houtenziel wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:26 pm
avid wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:17 pm p & c has deals going on OTC's...for an OTC SWRA is still EXPENSIVE

It is expensive.. but man is it worth it. If they tinned it and called it something else, I am sure nobody would balk at paying 9 bucks for 1.5 oz.
i need to get some more, it's still cheaper than what i get from Paul's...don't tell anybody
insufferable filter guy
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Are there any new deals to be had out there?
Jlando19

Smokingpipes.com is having a %15 off sale on Mac Baren tins right now if you all didn't catch that yet.
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Jlando19 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:38 pm ... you all....
You live in the one place in America where a second person plural still exists, and you failed us all by not using it. :D
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Jlando19

Houtenziel wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:25 pm
Jlando19 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:38 pm ... you all....
You live in the one place in America where a second person plural still exists, and you failed us all by not using it. :D
I'm Cajun by birth and a Texan by choice. In Texas we refer to you and a friend as ya'll and if it's more than three of ya it's all ya'll! Haha. Now ya'lld all be confused if ya'lld've axed me to explain colloquialisms from da boot nah. Where we save dishes after washing them and are always asking jeet yet? Nah? Aite. Lemme fix ya something then.

Haha. I love my southern roots, but I have to pick and choose when to be eloquent and when to lay on the accent.
Jlando19

Just got an email from P&C about a sale they are having on the Newminster blends.

"From now until 10/26, every Newminster blend is set to one low price, no matter how much you buy. Starting at $1.75 per ounce for value blends, $2.00 for aromatics, $2.10 for English, and just $2.50 for spun cut, this makes each price lower than what you would pay if buying a whole pound!"