What Hand Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WHMCAYST™

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:17 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:41 pm One of these bad boys from @Ruffinogold look at the age on that wrapper! Delicious stick

Im not sure where that came from . I must have gotten it in a pass . How did you like that one ?

Did you smoke the cedar wrapped El Rey del Mundo ? Its so wonderful !
Yessir delicious the Ezra Zion. Heavy Black Coffee notes. The El Rey De Mundo was wonderful. I smoked one once when we went to Stogies. Stout cigar. By the way I texted you about next week.
The Secret to Happiness is Low Expectations
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:20 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:17 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:41 pm One of these bad boys from @Ruffinogold look at the age on that wrapper! Delicious stick

Im not sure where that came from . I must have gotten it in a pass . How did you like that one ?

Did you smoke the cedar wrapped El Rey del Mundo ? Its so wonderful !
Yessir delicious the Ezra Zion. Heavy Black Coffee notes. The El Rey De Mundo was wonderful. I smoked one once when we went to Stogies. Stout cigar. By the way I texted you about next week.
Ill leave Tuesday morning , just not ass crack of dawn , Ill call or text ya when Im leaving and its 2 hours to your place from moms . I got something for you I think youll like .
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Having a Macanudo Cafe cigar

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
ncrobb
Founding Member

I did something this week I haven’t done since 1988. Repair a busted nose on a surfboard. I still hate working with Fiberglas.

But I’ve also been working through the huge selection of cigars I got in a trade from @Ruffinogold . He sent some great stuff. Today we have a fatty - E.P. CARRILLO Inch. I think I know where the inch part comes from.

I wonder if they make a 3/4 or 5/8? Haha.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
montag

I had a La Gloria Cubana Classic Maduro Churchill today. First one I've had in a few years and is just as good as I remember.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

ncrobb wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:34 pm I did something this week I haven’t done since 1988. Repair a busted nose on a surfboard. I still hate working with Fiberglas.

But I’ve also been working through the huge selection of cigars I got in a trade from @Ruffinogold . He sent some great stuff. Today we have a fatty - E.P. CARRILLO Inch. I think I know where the inch part comes from.

I wonder if they make a 3/4 or 5/8? Haha.
I like anything Carrillo makes ! Those are really good .... and fat
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

montag wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:18 pm I had a La Gloria Cubana Classic Maduro Churchill today. First one I've had in a few years and is just as good as I remember.
Thats the cigar brand that made Carrillo famous and they are wonderful . I used to go to his shop in Miami back in the day and buy cigars . Back then his daughter would bring out the variety of sizes in whatever brand you were interested in and youd select it. He also had a brand back then called La Hoja Selecta ... the maduro Lonsdale was one of my favorites . The El Rico Habano is off the map . Its super fantastic . The man is a master and his daughter was , and Im sure still is , beautiful . What wonderful products and people
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Went to the local B&M and had a cigar with my Dad. I smoked a La Aurora Ecuador 1903.

ImageImage
The Secret to Happiness is Low Expectations
ncrobb
Founding Member

Just finished a Nica Rustica from the “Ruff collection”
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
montag

I have been really enjoying flavored Toscanos lately; so, I decided to try a CAO Moontrance. It is not my favorite. A little bland with an almost metalic aftertaste.