What's For Supper?

MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Puff nstuff wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:45 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:13 pm
Puff nstuff wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:01 pm We attended a potluck today and had some very tasty things to eat. I brought a pasta salad that included salmon and asparagus dressed with a lemony yogurt sauce. It was delicious. The salmon was from can, because...
That salad sounds good, brother
Yeah, it was, and really easy, too. It was supposed to have dill in it but I didn't have any. Looking forward to making it again. If you're interested:
https://www.mapleandmango.com/salmon-as ... sta-salad/
Thanks for the recipe...I'll let ya know how it goes when I make it.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Fried seafood platter; haddock, whole-belly clams, shrimp, scallops, fries, and onion rings.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

Hot dogs with sweet hot pickle relish, baked beans and Granny Smith apples baked and stuffed.
( dried cherries, almonds, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg)
Just a hill William with a BS in Appalachian Engineering
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Plinsc wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:45 pm Hot dogs with sweet hot pickle relish, baked beans and Granny Smith apples baked and stuffed.
( dried cherries, almonds, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg)
Can't go wrong with a coupla dogs! 👍
The Troll Whisperer
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Its my friend Simons birthday today , so I was over there and made him a fruit cake from his recipe , which I love . Had another bowl of CBFC in the Same Savinelli Tortuga

Got home just a bit ago and made some meatballs and tweaked a jar sauce cause it is getting late

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.