Wild Hare

MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Has anybody around here tried Wild Hare yet?
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
CoreyR
Founding Member

MikeDennison wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:53 pm Has anybody around here tried Wild Hare yet?
Well, when I was a young Arctic Trooper, in Alaska, I confess, we baked up a few wild hares in the yukon stoves. I thought they were pretty good myself but, when the alternative is a frozen MRE??? :lol:
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

CoreyR wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:16 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:53 pm Has anybody around here tried Wild Hare yet?
Well, when I was a young Arctic Trooper, in Alaska, I confess, we baked up a few wild hares in the yukon stoves. I thought they were pretty good myself but, when the alternative is a frozen MRE??? :lol:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Thanks. Both of yas. Fer just bein' do ding-donged helpful. :lol:
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I had a lucky blue rabbit's foot when I was a kid.
The Troll Whisperer
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:51 am I had a lucky blue rabbit's foot when I was a kid.
Me too! You get it at the roller rink?

Still have a tin of this here, no plans to open though, it sounds more like someone else I knows cup of tea so next time I see them it's theirs.
CoreyR
Founding Member

...Ok, technically, they were "Arctic hare's" but who's being picky? :lol:
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

I could be totally off the mark on this one but it really just sounds like a slightly tweaked version of 1q stuck in a tin. If you are in the market for something vanilla get some MacBaren vanilla flake or the loose cut. That stuff should make you and your better half happy
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:02 pm I could be totally off the mark on this one but it really just sounds like a slightly tweaked version of 1q stuck in a tin. If you are in the market for something vanilla get some MacBaren vanilla flake or the loose cut. That stuff should make you and your better half happy
Aaaaand thank you, Mr Beardsley. I think I've got some MacBaren Vanilla flake in the bottom of the cellar.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:02 pm I could be totally off the mark on this one but it really just sounds like a slightly tweaked version of 1q stuck in a tin. If you are in the market for something vanilla get some MacBaren vanilla flake or the loose cut. That stuff should make you and your better half happy
As an example of how better halves are difficult to predict, my wife asked me today what I was smoking. I told her Picayune. She said she really likes the way it smells. We have had the same conversation about Picayune before. I don't think it is known for the "wife-friendly" room note.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017