Dunhill Comeback!

Kentuck

Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:30 pm
Kentuck wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:18 pm I missed Royal Yacht but not enough to lose any sleep over it. The only others I ever tried were Nightcap and Early Morning Pipe. Good tobacco but easily forgetable for me. I have never smoked anything quite like Royal Yacht. I only smoked about one or two bowls a week and only a couple of tins but it left a good impression. If nothing else it can be called distinct and memorable among a sea of blends.
Hi Lonnie, I'm glad to see you! Grabows and PA are King here!
Yep, its my gnarly old self. Still an outspoken Grabow advocate and Prince Albert addict. Glad to have you around Kevin. I see quite a few familiar people here.
CoreyR
Founding Member

Oh yeah, I once was pretty fond of EMP but it was so darned hard to find in my area. I, pretty much, gave up on it. I do have a few tins in the cellar.
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

Don't think I've ever tried a Dunhill blend. Got nothing against them but, from some of the comments above, it may have simply been the price point. 8-)
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

It's good news for sure ! It sucked when they were not producing for a year , some years back . Dunhill has changed hands a number of times . Whomever had it last did a
Wonderful job with the flake ! Murray's, whom were before the last guys I think , made the best damn standard mixture medium , imho
Yeah , Jennifer will be glad to know Elizabethan will be back as well as the flake , which she adores . It's good news for sure
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Middle Earth

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:00 pm It's good news for sure ! It sucked when they were not producing for a year , some years back . Dunhill has changed hands a number of times . Whomever had it last did a
Wonderful job with the flake ! Murray's, whom were before the last guys I think , made the best damn standard mixture medium , imho
Yeah , Jennifer will be glad to know Elizabethan will be back as well as the flake , which she adores . It's good news for sure
Same blender before shutdown and same blender/new owner
STG
CDM Jr

I was wondering where the %#@^ Pipes & Cigars was getting all the "new" Dunhill's and claiming "better get 'em now before they're gone forever".
I love capitalism like I love sciatica.

CDM Jr
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Is there any indication on when we can expect them to hit our shores?
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Clemson Tiger

All I need is my Rattray’s, Peter Stokkebye, G.L. Pease, maybe some MacBaren....Orlik’s......I’m solid!
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Clemson Tiger wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:07 am All I need is my Rattray’s, Peter Stokkebye, G.L. Pease, maybe some MacBaren....Orlik’s......I’m solid!
Me too bro.. Black Mallory.. Bullseye.. Maltese Falcon.. Plumcake.. And DSK are my favorites out of those. But I do like night cap.
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

It's good news
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.