Benchmark Burleys

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

I like Morley's Best in the Pegasus, Haunted Bookshop, OJK, Epiphany, Big-n-Burley lineup too...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Watch city deluxe crumb .....,. Oh man ... Giada in fishnets on fire !! It has that cocoa chocolate flavor thing going on , but not a ton of it ... so it rides the fence are far as an Aro or Burley .... but either way , whatever the heck it is .... smoke it because it's incredible ! That Ernie guy there is a freaking wizard

Ok , I have a bit of a fantasy going on in my head ........ ya know how Peter STOKKEBYE has those three luxury blend that are basically Virginia's ( lbf, ltf, lnf ) ...... I'm gonna email them in 5 minutes and beg them to add a burley slice ....... can you freaking imagine a bulk burley slice that would be as good as their Virginia's are . Some say the three luxury blends aren't the best of their style ...... but no one says they suck .
The PS Luxury line is the best deal out there pretty much ..... I'm gonna email them right now
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
sisyphus
Person of Interest

I am looking forward to the new Mac Baren HH Burley Flake
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Wildcrow
Founding Member

Great list. I need to try the Uhles lineup. I'm a fan of OJK, Pegasus, Morleys Best, Watch City Slices, Solani ABF, and HU Hakunamatata (whatever it's called). OJK takes the cake though.
sisyphus
Person of Interest

[mention]Wildcrow[/mention] one more post and you get promoted, you can do it
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

sisyphus wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 8:49 pm I am looking forward to the new Mac Baren HH Burley Flake
I didn't even know about it ..... yeah , it will be great , I'd bet !! Psyched
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Lots of great blends and a handfull I need to track down now. Sutliff Match Edgeworth is not the same as the original but the best approximation available I've found. Peretti Cuban is delicious, same with their 102, 333 and DD. Moe's and Storm Front get my vote too but I've smoked more Carter Hall and Prince Albert than anything else so of course those are good.
Wildcrow
Founding Member

Mmmmmmm Carter Hall. Happening tomorrow
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

I'm also firmly in the burley love camp. I've only had Peretti's Thanksgiving day and I got the dish soap flavor you mentioned so I never tried more. I also got it from Sutliff burley delight which is why Ruff got his hands on that one HAHA. I keep threatening to order a pound each of watch city slices and crumb cut (you know, as a sample) so I may just do that this week
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Mr Beardsley wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 2:20 pm I keep threatening to order a pound each of watch city slices and crumb cut (you know, as a sample) so I may just do that this week
Go big or go home.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017