Try Sutliff 1M for 1 dollar ...

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

https://www.tobaccopipes.com/sutliff-1m-pipe-tobacco/

One of the reviews says its similar to Lane 1Q . While youre there , have a look see at their site . Its my favorite , just sayin
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

There is a lot on this site, so it an easy place to fritter away a lot of time, and, I remember shopping there but I like my tobacconist to have a laser focus on pipes and tobacco, cigars are forgivable because I know there is nice markup on cigars to stay in business. Razor blades and novelty drinking glasses, though? That's a bridge too far.

https://www.tobaccopipes.com/mens-care-accessories/
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ronv69
Founding Member

Citizen B wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:49 pm There is a lot on this site, so it an easy place to fritter away a lot of time, and, I remember shopping there but I like my tobacconist to have a laser focus on pipes and tobacco, cigars are forgivable because I know there is nice markup on cigars to stay in business. Razor blades and novelty drinking glasses, though? That's a bridge too far.

I've bought stuff from them a dozen times and I never saw that stuff until you pointed it out.
God and Texas!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ronv69 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:26 pm
Citizen B wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:49 pm There is a lot on this site, so it an easy place to fritter away a lot of time, and, I remember shopping there but I like my tobacconist to have a laser focus on pipes and tobacco, cigars are forgivable because I know there is nice markup on cigars to stay in business. Razor blades and novelty drinking glasses, though? That's a bridge too far.

I've bought stuff from them a dozen times and I never saw that stuff until you pointed it out.
Ive never seen it either . I guess youd have to look for it . Either way , its a great site and they have blends nobody else has
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Middle Earth

I don't care what they sell
All good by me
The drug-store blends are in with hemorrhoid ointments, Depends, and other things I may need
I like the notion of a dedicated pipe/tobacco site/store
But for sure not a deal-breaker
Ronv69
Founding Member

People have to do what they have to do to keep the doors open.
God and Texas!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Ronv69 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:19 pm People have to do what they have to do to keep the doors open.
Don't I know it, brother. I misspoke. That said, this site does have pages and pages of accoutrements to be filled. I think they bought a website off a template and they don't know what to do with all the options they have. I don't remember the old site having this many options but it has been a very long time since I visited Tobaccopipes.com.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ronv69
Founding Member

Citizen B wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:02 pm
Ronv69 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:19 pm People have to do what they have to do to keep the doors open.
Don't I know it, brother. I misspoke. That said, this site does have pages and pages of accoutrements to be filled. I think they bought a website off a template and they don't know what to do with all the options they have. I don't remember the old site having this many options but it has been a very long time since I visited Tobaccopipes.com.
Well, I don't go there and browse, I go and search for a particular tobacco, buy it and leave. I don't guess I'm their ideal customer.
God and Texas!