Vintage George Washington

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Riff89 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:01 pm What I ended up with was some pre 1959 GW. Opened the can when I got home and found the tobacco was in great shape even though it’s dry (62 years is a long time lol).
Watch it, kid! lol Super duper score! Some guys have all the luck...
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Riff89

arturo7 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:49 am I would have had a hard time opening that tin.
You should have seen my wife's face when I told her I opened it. She couldn’t believe I would open it. She was like “it’s been sealed for at least 62 years why would you ruin it you could save it!” I said “save it for what!?!? tobacco is grown to enjoy and I plan on enjoying the hell out of it!”
Middle Earth

Riff89 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:15 pm
arturo7 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:49 am I would have had a hard time opening that tin.
You should have seen my wife's face when I told her I opened it. She couldn’t believe I would open it. She was like “it’s been sealed for at least 62 years why would you ruin it you could save it!” I said “save it for what!?!? tobacco is grown to enjoy and I plan on enjoying the hell out of it!”
At some point the aging process goes from enhancement to some other type of process with tobacco
Factoring in the price point, or future market potential, for me, in my opinion, it is more that high-time to hit that