The All Dayer

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

kschatey wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:11 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:43 pm Jack Pot for sure is an all day smoke.
@Kevin Keith ... Just for my education, is this THE Jack Pot?

https://www.smokingpipes.com/pipe-tobac ... _id/150304
That’s it…wow, now it’s up to $20/lb!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Currently I can enjoy smoking any of these all day:

C&D Haunted Bookshop
C&D Oak Alley
C&D Riverboat Gambler
Low Country Strawberry
LJ Peretti Cuban Mixture
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Fidibusz wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:21 pm
Fidibusz wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:52 am If I had to, I could smoke
Half and Half
Carter Hall
PA
Three Friars

all day. But I don’t have to.
Forgot Amphora Original. Smoked a lot of that way back when it was Amphora Regular. Also liked the mild aromatic version (Amphora Blue), but that one did not come back when Mac Baren reintroduced it.
Yes ! The back in the day Amphora brown was so excellent . I smoked it for some time . The new stuff is good but different , imho
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
YakinandBaccin

Five brothers, Haunted Bookshop, and Nightcap. Once (if) I can find bulk Nightcap again, it may be more frequent. I just love that stuff.
pipedrum22
Member in Good Standing

My “all day” definitely changes with my moods and “tobacco season of life”. I’ll have periods of time where I smoke only Virginia flakes, and then rotate to English, Lakelands, aromatics and so on. These seasons can last months. That being said, I could pick up 1Q, Early morning pipe, Carter Hall, and Orlik GS any time and smoke them all day.
“The sea was angry that day my friends!”
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

YakinandBaccin wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:35 pm Five brothers, Haunted Bookshop, and Nightcap. Once (if) I can find bulk Nightcap again, it may be more frequent. I just love that stuff.
Don't know that you'll find nightcap in bulk again unless you were to stumble across some old stock. Sutliff does make a match blend but I can't comment on it since I've never smoked it
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
YakinandBaccin

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:52 pm
YakinandBaccin wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:35 pm Five brothers, Haunted Bookshop, and Nightcap. Once (if) I can find bulk Nightcap again, it may be more frequent. I just love that stuff.
Don't know that you'll find nightcap in bulk again unless you were to stumble across some old stock. Sutliff does make a match blend but I can't comment on it since I've never smoked it
That’s what I was afraid of. Such a shame. I managed to find a nearly full jar of Dunhill at a B&M right before Peterson took charge of it and have been smoking on it since. I’ve got a few tins of Peterson, but there’s just something a little nostalgic about still having the Dunhill name on it. Not to mention the tins get a little spendy when you’ve got the bug and want to try everything else too.