Prince Albert

rlucas
Member in Good Standing

This has probably been covered but has PA been discontunued? I can't seem to find it.
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.
Fidibusz

PA is still available in tubs. The 1.5 ounce pouches were discontinued I think about 2 years ago. Same with Carter Hall. Smoking PA now but still have several 1.5 ounce pouches.
Tubs available at least online.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

The tubs are available at P&C, but out of stock at SmokingPipes.com
https://www.pipesandcigars.com/p/prince ... /#p-115016
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
colorduke

Wvsmokeshop is showing cans as well.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I think anything Middletons will be gone soon enough , sadly . I mean , whats left [ pipe tobacco wise ] ... PA and CH . right . Altria doesnt give a rats ass about their pipe tobacco , imho , so I just feel its a matter of time . If you are a fan of either , hell .. Id stock up on some tubs because you never know what day they'll decide to not make anymore . I grabbed a tub of CH recently in S. Georgia and will grab another next I go down to florida .

I sure miss Middletons Cherry . I got one damn full tub . Its from 2012 there abouts . When I pop it , its going to be so wonderful that it will hurt not to smoke it down . Ill go easy on it as I can , so that I can enjoy MCB when Im 80 . This gives me an idea for a thread
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:56 pm I think anything Middletons will be gone soon enough , sadly . I mean , whats left [ pipe tobacco wise ] ... PA and CH . right . Altria doesnt give a rats ass about their pipe tobacco , imho , so I just feel its a matter of time . If you are a fan of either , hell .. Id stock up on some tubs because you never know what day they'll decide to not make anymore . I grabbed a tub of CH recently in S. Georgia and will grab another next I go down to florida .

I sure miss Middletons Cherry . I got one damn full tub . Its from 2012 there abouts . When I pop it , its going to be so wonderful that it will hurt not to smoke it down . Ill go easy on it as I can , so that I can enjoy MCB when Im 80 . This gives me an idea for a thread
I read online on one of their job postings that they intend to be phasing out of the tobacco smoking part of their industry in the near future and concentrating on other areas
So I’m sure the pipe tobacco will be the first to go as it is probably the least of the income
Ronv69
Founding Member

Seems like they could sell the brand to someone else.
I've actually never smoked PA or CH.
God and Texas!
rlucas
Member in Good Standing

Seems a shame to stop making it. It seems to me it's a very popular blend. As well as CH.
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.