Looking for recommendations

Johnny
Member in Good Standing

Hey guys,
I'm going to try to get a tobacco order in tomorrow and looking for some recommendations for some tobaccos. I have about $40 to spend 8-) On hand I have PA and CH for my burley. Should hopefully have some PS Luxury Bullseye by the end of the week.
I guess I'm looking to try some Latakia blends and some Virginias. I used to like to smoke Squadron Leader and Nightcap for Latakias and FVF and St. James Flake for Virginias but those aren't available anymore.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

They are still available, just not at the moment. Where do you plan on ordering from?
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Mikeb717

G.L Pease Gaslight, G.L Pease Chelsea Morning and if you like Burley Haunted Bookshop is a Burley Virgina blend with a touch of Perique that’s really good
As stubborn as a Missouri Mule
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

Mr Beardsley wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:52 pm They are still available, just not at the moment. Where do you plan on ordering from?
Probably order from 4noggins, mars or smokingpipes.... haven't ordered in quite a few years... those were the sites I have ordered from before.
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

Mikeb717 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:58 pm G.L Pease Gaslight, G.L Pease Chelsea Morning and if you like Burley Haunted Bookshop is a Burley Virgina blend with a touch of Perique that’s really good
Gaslight sounds interesting. A plug with Latakia could be cool. I've had Haunted Bookshop before. Kinda like OJK light if I remember correctly.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Johnny wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:01 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:52 pm They are still available, just not at the moment. Where do you plan on ordering from?
Probably order from 4noggins, mars or smokingpipes.... haven't ordered in quite a few years... those were the sites I have ordered from before.
Smokingpipes has the most bulks so that you'd be able to dip your toes into some of the stuff like newminster 400 & 403 / Sutliff VA slices / Kraemer lat blends etc. The flip side of that coin is that their shipping is (in my opinion) exorbitant if you don't hit the $95 order free shipping mark
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Hearth and Home Larry's Blend is a nice lat blend and so is Mid-Town Chestnut.
The Troll Whisperer
Middle Earth

HH Latakia Flake
Mac Baren really done good with that blend
Something out of the box
Savinelli 140th aka 140°
As fine a blend as there is
John

- Old Ironsides
- Balkan Sasieni
sisyphus
Person of Interest