Oh man, I don't love every coin cut blend out there... but that presentation is second to none.
321 One wrote: ↑Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:36 pm
- Posts: 11188
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
- Location: Diocese of Southern Virginia
- 321 One
- Founding Member
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:56 pm
- Location: Tampa, Florida, United States.
- The Mayor
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm
- Location: Mineral Bluff , Georgia
I suck at pictures . But this is Borkum Riff " 36 " mixture California Wine ... which sounds horrible but its pretty good . I'm taking it to work tomorrow . I Do t get wine , I don't think . It's very Danish in it's flavoring
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows " 13th apostle