Not Liking The New Tobacco Reviews Site...As Much

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Fr_Tom wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:53 am
Wildcat wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:12 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:31 am Peanut Butter does not compute as an aromatic to me for some reason, flowers, fruit and candy, yes, but savory in terms of meaty or any food flavor, no.
Peanut butter whiskey is all the rage today with guys where I work. I'm a peanut butter junkie, but not in whiskey. But in tobacco? I maybe might give that a run! @Fr_Tom other than the overly roasted peanuts, was there anything peanut butter like going on? You mentioned butter and peanuts, but that's not peanut butter...
I say give it a try. Your palate might not be the same as mine. The flavor is good but I will admit not totally compelling. I am getting butter and peanuts but not PNB so much.
Peanuts and butter like barbecue shrimp?

Like 16 shrimp in three sticks of butter---- that kind of peanuts and butter?

I could bo with that. I like buttered rum tobacco.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Citizen B wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:36 pm
Like 16 shrimp in three sticks of butter---- that kind of peanuts and butter?

I could bo with that. I like buttered rum tobacco.
This has a more distinctive butter taste than anything I have ever smoked.

As an additional data point, my long-suffering wife remarked that what I was smoking was something new. I asked if it had a good room note. She said it was more sweet than things I usually smoked, and it was pleasant. I asked if she could identify anything specific in the smell, and she said, "No - just a little sweet."
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017