Stem replacement?

MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Grumpynuts wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:45 pm There's a repairman in Omaha, NE that works for Ted's Tobacco who does outstanding work at reasonable prices. https://www.yelp.com/biz/teds-tobacco-omaha
New ownership since this summer.
Glad to have ya here!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Hawkwood

To the OP. I would cut it down and re shape it. You could get a new pipe for the cost of a professional re stemming.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ya know what I do with chewed and busted stem pipes ? They go into a large bag , lol !!! I have a bag with 30 pipes probably , maybe more maybe less . I'd love to send that bag out and get it back all complete . But man , that would cost a ton
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:01 am Ya know what I do with chewed and busted stem pipes ? They go into a large bag , lol !!! I have a bag with 30 pipes probably , maybe more maybe less . I'd love to send that bag out and get it back all complete . But man , that would cost a ton
I've got a similar bag, although fewer in number, but I do have about a zilliin different of the removable stingers.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Jlando19

I got my pipe back from S.M. Frank & Co. It looks like they just replaced the entire stem and touched up the finish for me. I'm real excited to get this one in the rotation.
ImageImage
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.