Doctor’s knife modded to Piper’s knife update

Whistlebritches

Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:21 pm

ImageImageGot this,"Case" Baby Doc with Texas inlay,from our very own Desolbones a couple years ago.One of the most generous Brothers I have ever met on any forum.Anyway this little jewel is the handiest smoking tool I own.Sharp enough to cut a cigar,the blunt blade is perfect for stirring/cleaning pipe baccy in the bowl and the end makes a perfect tamper
This post by Whistlebritches liked by (total 4):
JBRinerncrobbMr BeardsleyRuffinogold
JBRiner

Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:52 pm

That is a beauty! I really like the blunt tip blade.
This post by JBRiner liked by:
Whistlebritches
Adwyth
ncrobb
Founding Member

Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:30 pm

JBRiner wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:43 am
I live in the Decatur Alabama area and go through Ooltewah/Chattanooga at least once or twice a year.

I’ll post pics when I get mine done!
I get down to Decatur ever now and then for work. The Humidor over in Huntsville is a nice little shop. Their “Upland Day” is one of my favorite blends. Maybe we can cross paths.
This post by ncrobb liked by:
Ruffinogold
JBRiner

Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:28 pm

Small world! I used to spend a lot of time at the Humidor Pipe Shop when I worked in Huntsville. I try to stop by when I’m in the area. My new position keeps me on the road a lot now a days. Manhattan is one of my favorite blends that they have. They definitely have the best pipe tobacco selection in town. I wouldn’t mind running into a fellow PSFer in the wild!
This post by JBRiner liked by:
Ruffinogold
Adwyth
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:29 pm

Whistlebritches wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:21 pm
ImageImageGot this,"Case" Baby Doc with Texas inlay,from our very own Desolbones a couple years ago.One of the most generous Brothers I have ever met on any forum.Anyway this little jewel is the handiest smoking tool I own.Sharp enough to cut a cigar,the blunt blade is perfect for stirring/cleaning pipe baccy in the bowl and the end makes a perfect tamper
Thats so sweet !
This post by Ruffinogold liked by:
Whistlebritches
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows "
ncrobb
Founding Member

Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:02 pm

@Ruffinogold I have the white bone handled one in my desk for you. We gotta get together.