How I spent my Sunday afternoon

sisyphus
Person of Interest

I'm not even halfway done. I've always kept my cellar inventory on an iPad app. But the app is no longer maintained, and it only runs on an ancient version of iOS. So I've kept a 1st gen iPad around just for my tobacco inventory all these years. I figured it was time to stick it on a spreadsheet, so I modified something on Google Sheets so it'd always be there in the cloud. Except I suck at spreadsheets and databases, so it isn't the prettiest or most functional :roll: Better than nothing and now I know it'll always be there.
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Whalehead King

No wonder I have so much free time. I only keep a couple of tins on hand and buy as I go. I keep a very shallow cellar.
sisyphus
Person of Interest

glad I posted this, I saw I had a broken formula in there and now it's fixed! hehe
sisyphus
Person of Interest

hey I forgot I had a sealed tin of MacBaren Burley London Blend from 1983 in there! Awesome! lol
avid

wow is all i can say
insufferable filter guy
sisyphus
Person of Interest

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

there's a link for anyone who's curious what's in my stash. This inventory does not account for open tins and jars, so there's another ten or so pounds down there in jars I smoke out of that isn't inventoried. Nice to have an inventory I don't need to worry about losing, and let this be a warning to all of you about the dangers of addictive personality disorder ;)
avid

sisyphus wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:55 pm and let this be a warning to all of you about the dangers of addictive personality disorder
too late
insufferable filter guy
Serenity

Man you have cured me even without the warning
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I think you owe it to yourself to try Dan's sweet vanilla honeydew 👍
The Troll Whisperer
sisyphus
Person of Interest

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:16 am I think you owe it to yourself to try Dan's sweet vanilla honeydew 👍
got a tin and it's not something I'd smoke much of, but I do think it is very good