Ashtray/Stand

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I got this at a shop in Cleburne. I’ve always wanted one and now I have one! Very heavy, I guess iron. 2 1/2 feet tall

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:56 pm I got this at a shop in Clebune. I’ve always wanted one and now I have one! Very heavy, I guess iron. 2 1/2 feet tall

Score! Now you need a smoking jacket.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

Noice!
ever forward
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Hey! I remember those! Nice! Concur with Tom regarding the smoking jacket. Also, why does everyone in Texas have a fireplace? Thought that place was warm...
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:15 pm Hey! I remember those! Nice! Concur with Tom regarding the smoking jacket. Also, why does everyone in Texas have a fireplace? Thought that place was warm...
Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:15 pm Hey! I remember those! Nice! Concur with Tom regarding the smoking jacket. Also, why does everyone in Texas have a fireplace? Thought that place was warm...
No jacket, thanks! The fireplace is for ambiance and because my grandfather was a stonemason/bricklayer. He built that one and bricked the house in 1971!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:26 pm
No jacket, thanks! The fireplace is for ambiance and because my grandfather was a stonemason/bricklayer. He built that one and bricked the house in 1971!
People in Texas want ambience, huh. Learn something new everyday. This world never ceases to amaze and inspire me
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:23 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:26 pm
People in Texas want ambience, huh. Learn something new everyday. This world never ceases to amaze and inspire me
Dang right we want ambiance! I'm now breaking in the new standing ashtray which has assumed it's new home by my rocker.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Riff89

My buddies dad gave me this for the man cave... not heavy like yours but it’s pretty cool and will look nice once I get it cleaned up and possibly painted. Trying to be @Kevin Keith cool. Now I need a fireplace and some cigar holder tips!! Then I’ll be styling!!
Jlando19

I missed out on this one on eBay and have been searching ever since... it has a humidor/container underneath the ashtray to boot.
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Riff89

@Jlando19 thats sweet!