Buttons For Your Britches

Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Here's a short video that EBPS relayed to YouTube for Larry Blackett.

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Pretty niffty tampers
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
ben_greenman

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:28 pm
Dr Uhaha wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:18 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:57 pm That's exactly what the Vaper's said.
I toured a large regional e-juice 'laboratory' once. Without going into specifics, I will say that it did not instill confidence in the safety of their products.

Probably better to stick to briar and cob pipes.
Most of the e-juice that was made back when it first became popular with all the tech gear and tanks was made in random households, garages and such in buckets by who the heck knows, it's not regulated by the FDA. I was mainly talking about the coils everyone said was harmless until people started croaking over it.
Larry guarantees high quality pewter --- no lead. He won't even recycle pewter gifts, just to be safe.

Source:
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I never use a tamper, always my finger but, when I seen this Dracula tamp on Instagram I thought it was cool so now I have something to push my ashes down with when I smoke. :lol: if anything it looks cool on my tiny shelf in my alloted corner in the back room behind the door.
The Troll Whisperer
Dr Uhaha

Larry Blackett decided to do his own intro video on YouTube:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCo9q2FPq3JlrPcOruqltihg
Lostdog5152
Member in Good Standing

All those tampers are super cool. Worth buying just to have a piece of pipe art. I use my finger about 99% of the time and a little Sheffield pipe tool I keep on the table next to where I smoke when I can sit. It replaced an empty 45/70 casing that worked very well. I forget about it most of the time. Old habits are hard to break.
Dr Uhaha

Lostdog5152 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:21 am All those tampers are super cool. Worth buying just to have a piece of pipe art. I use my finger about 99% of the time and a little Sheffield pipe tool I keep on the table next to where I smoke when I can sit. It replaced an empty 45/70 casing that worked very well. I forget about it most of the time. Old habits are hard to break.
Here's a picture of my .410 tamper. It is one of my favorite things. Worth more than he charges.

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:34 pm I never use a tamper, always my finger but, when I seen this Dracula tamp on Instagram I thought it was cool so now I have something to push my ashes down with when I smoke. :lol: if anything it looks cool on my tiny shelf in my alloted corner in the back room behind the door.
When I saw this the first thing that popped into my head is that I want a tamper in the shape of Pope St. Pius X, "The Scourge of Modernism," as he's known.

I don't expect any comments. I am just thinking out loud.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Dr Uhaha wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:22 am
Lostdog5152 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:21 am All those tampers are super cool. Worth buying just to have a piece of pipe art. I use my finger about 99% of the time and a little Sheffield pipe tool I keep on the table next to where I smoke when I can sit. It replaced an empty 45/70 casing that worked very well. I forget about it most of the time. Old habits are hard to break.
Here's a picture of my .410 tamper. It is one of my favorite things. Worth more than he charges.

That's a Barlow knife. Mark Twain never had anything good to say about a Barlow knife. I have one that I inherited from my grandfather and it is the must reliable knife in my small collection. I rarely carry it because I don't want to lose it.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Dr Uhaha

Oh man, I am tempted by Larry's new tamper.

Tom Turkey: