New pipe knife

Tennessee Dave

Just got in this Joseph Rogers pipe knife. Certainly more substantial than my czech tools. Better looking too.

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Very nice! Probably the last pipe tool you will ever need to buy.
The Troll Whisperer
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Great lookin' pipe knife!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:23 am Very nice! Probably the last pipe tool you will ever need to buy.
Until...

lol
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:26 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:23 am Very nice! Probably the last pipe tool you will ever need to buy.
Until...

lol
Well yes...lol
The Troll Whisperer
vwdeano

That is dandy! thanks for sharing...
A dog is the only thing that loves you more than he loves himself.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

When I first started smoking pipes, I thought the Czech tool was the most ingenious invention since the automatic bread slicer, but, then I got a pipe knife and it rocked my world.

I recently lost my pipe knife, three days ago, and I'm going nuts. I'm using a Czech tool and I'm still going nuts. The pipe knife is the superior tool.

I'm hoping my pipe knife shows up soon but I'm already looking at models to replace it. The Czech tool is good for what it is but it will never replace a good pipe knife. A threepenny nail or fingertip is good too, and they won't replace a pipe knife either. The pipe knife is the Jupiter of daily-use, all-purpose, reliable pipe tools.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Citizen B wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:49 pm When I first started smoking pipes, I thought the Czech tool was the most ingenious invention since the automatic bread slicer, but, then I got a pipe knife and it rocked my world.

I recently lost my pipe knife, three days ago, and I'm going nuts. I'm using a Czech tool and I'm still going nuts. The pipe knife is the superior tool.

I'm hoping my pipe knife shows up soon but I'm already looking at models to replace it. The Czech tool is good for what it is but it will never replace a good pipe knife. A threepenny nail or fingertip is good too, and they won't replace a pipe knife either. The pipe knife is the Jupiter of daily-use, all-purpose, reliable pipe tools.
Sheffield makes a nice get up that won't break the bank. 25 clams I think.
The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:57 pm
Citizen B wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:49 pm When I first started smoking pipes, I thought the Czech tool was the most ingenious invention since the automatic bread slicer, but, then I got a pipe knife and it rocked my world.

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:57 pm

For 25 clams, I'll read you your horoscope.

-- The Rhinestone Dandy.