My Smoking jacket

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Not to get too off topic, but, I got a BB gun pistol in the mail this morning. I'm going to use it to scare away stray cats from our back yard.

I'll be wearing my smoking jacket when I shoot at the cats because when I'm in the back yard, I'm smoking pipes and machine made cigars and Mrs. B doesn't like it when I bring that jacket in the house. She says it stinks, which it does. It stinks of good tobacco smoke.

Mrs. B is happy that I am trying to scare the stray cats out of our yard. They make a racket in the middle fo the night. "Mee-owww-errr, meow, meowerrrrrrr" It's like listening to babies being tortured.

Life is good no matter what you use as your smoking jacket.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
ncrobb
Founding Member

Citizen B wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:09 pm Not to get too off topic, but, I got a BB gun pistol in the mail this morning. I'm going to use it to scare away stray cats from our back yard.

I'll be wearing my smoking jacket when I shoot at the cats because when I'm in the back yard, I'm smoking pipes and machine made cigars and Mrs. B doesn't like it when I bring that jacket in the house. She says it stinks, which it does. It stinks of good tobacco smoke.

Mrs. B is happy that I am trying to scare the stray cats out of our yard. They make a racket in the middle fo the night. "Mee-owww-errr, meow, meowerrrrrrr" It's like listening to babies being tortured.

I just flashed back to an incident involving my Dad, a B.B. pistol and a return to Wal-Mart. It’s a long story but it ends with “I can fart harder than it will shoot”! I’m laughing like an idiot on the porch.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

Citizen B wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:09 pm Not to get too off topic, but, I got a BB gun pistol in the mail this morning. I'm going to use it to scare away stray cats from our back yard.

Cats are miserable.
ever forward
pipelover
Broken Pipe

Just a thought, for non cat lovers:
How do you make a cat go woof ? Douse him in kerosene before throwing him on the fire ! :)
Never give a sucker an even break ..... W.C. Fields
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

Equal time:

How do you make a cat sound like a dog?

First you need to freeze it, then run it through a band saw

meeyowwww
ever forward
Tsal
Forum Decorum

arturo7 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:29 pm

Cats are miserable.
lol... they are, I have two that do absolutely nothing and they always look annoyed.
The Troll Whisperer