MM Tee Shirt

Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

I do believe I prefer this shirt over the one from the original post. Could be the handsome collar or the custom embroidery.

Regarding the original post, however, I'm pretty sure we've seen even better looking MM t-shirts from previous posts. I'd keep shopping.
Middle Earth wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:39 pm Hey now the Hillbillies here in Missouri be thinking the Cobs are are all-right
I got two of these from the nice lady at MM when they were listed as out of stock
My favorite swag at the moment

Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
ncrobb
Founding Member

Well, the customer service lady and I mutually agreed that we would do no further business together. I don’t have a problem at all with their products, I smoked one a couple times this week. I do have issues with stupid policies requiring me to pay postage to return a defective product and then being expected to pay shipping on the replacement. To me it was absurd so I told her she needed a policy to not ship defective product and that they should write a work instruction detailing how to install their logo sticker on the bottom of their pipes in a consistent manner to reflect that they took pride in their products. Anyway my input wasn’t appreciated so I figure that in the sales department there is a white board that everyone can see with my name, forum aliases, cell number and known email addresses. So far this hasn’t spilled over to their brick and mortar retailers thankfully.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
fingall
Member in Good Standing

ncrobb wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:22 pm Well, the customer service lady and I mutually agreed that we would do no further business together. I don’t have a problem at all with their products, I smoked one a couple times this week. I do have issues with stupid policies requiring me to pay postage to return a defective product and then being expected to pay shipping on the replacement. To me it was absurd so I told her she needed a policy to not ship defective product and that they should write a work instruction detailing how to install their logo sticker on the bottom of their pipes in a consistent manner to reflect that they took pride in their products. Anyway my input wasn’t appreciated so I figure that in the sales department there is a white board that everyone can see with my name, forum aliases, cell number and known email addresses. So far this hasn’t spilled over to their brick and mortar retailers thankfully.
Got it, and I agree with you. Many times in life I overlook stuff like that but sometimes it gets too much and people are so unreasonable that you have to deal firmly with it.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I like this one .... https://corncobpipe.com/product/crossed ... hirt-copy/

so , is the cool thing to not tuck in your shirt these days ?
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:21 pm I like this one .... https://corncobpipe.com/product/crossed ... hirt-copy/

It depends what part of the country you are in, but largely yes. I also think that it's somewhat generational. I have a personal rule that if a shirt covers the front pockets on my jeans while I am standing, it gets tucked.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:21 pm I like this one .... https://corncobpipe.com/product/crossed ... hirt-copy/

Depends on the shirt.

My beef would be with the big logo in front and small one in back, Bass-ackwards.
ever forward
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Sounds like a survey; "Do you tuck or not tuck?" Me? I'm a not tucker. I only tuck when wearing a suit.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Middle Earth wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:39 pm Hey now the Hillbillies here in Missouri be thinking the Cobs are are all-right
I got two of these from the nice lady at MM when they were listed as out of stock
My favorite swag at the moment

Is this your closet?
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I've gotten it in my head that I want a MacArthur so I went to MM's website and ordered one, then, I poked around----as long as I'm here I might as well look at buying a shirt. I bought the one in the OP, but in small, not the one that model is wearing. Then, I bought a tin of MM Crumble Cake because the tin has the old MM logo on it. Then, I bought a larger facsimile sticker of the sticker that is put on the Botton of every MM bowl.

Then, I decided to not poke around the website any more than I needed to, so I tried to place my order. It turns out my account has expired since I haven't ordered anything directly from MM for years, so I have to reregister. I don't have time for that tonight. The saga of my quest for an MM tee shirt continues.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Bamarick

Yes, especially for those of us with "Dunlaps Disease" :facepalm:
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!