Using a Fresh Pipe Cleaner.

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Riff89 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:58 am
Fr_Tom wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:35 am Maybe someone can figure out the ash to pipe cleaner ratio here.

Is this like one of those guess the amount of jelly beans in the jar and you win the jar contests!? I hope not because I’d hate to get a bag full of ashes and dirty pipe cleaners in the mail!! I’m gonna say roughly 2 grams of ash per pipe cleaner.
Ha! Since we were talking about pipe cleaner usage, I thought this might provide a visual for the bowls per cleaner. I am confident you are not interested in getting the contents of an ash tray in the mail.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Fr_Tom wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:35 am Maybe someone can figure out the ash to pipe cleaner ratio here.

Is this like one of those guess the amount of jelly beans in the jar and you win the jar contests!? I hope not because I’d hate to get a bag full of ashes and dirty pipe cleaners in the mail!! I’m gonna say roughly 2 grams of ash per pipe cleaner.
Right out of gate you guessed correctly! Here's your prize!
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Riff89

@Wildcat im so excited! I’ve never won a contest in my life! What a prize! This is better than the time the vending machine gave me two packs of Fig Newton’s!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Fr_Tom wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:57 pm

Ha! Since we were talking about pipe cleaner usage, I thought this might provide a visual for the bowls per cleaner. I am confident you are not interested in getting the contents of an ash tray in the mail.
That's a real dog's dinner of an ashtray. Thank you for sharing. I feel better about the contents of my ashtray now. :buddy:
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Wildcat wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:29 pm

Right out of gate you guessed correctly! Here's your prize!
It's Mister Nubbles!
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Riff89 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:35 pm @Wildcat im so excited! I’ve never won a contest in my life! What a prize! This is better than the time the vending machine gave me two packs of Fig Newton’s!
We share no expense here at PSF Headquarters!

In full disclosure, we do spare expenses. We're saving up for a roof and a cleaning lady. Truth is we found the bear in @Citizen B's trash looking for appetizers for the monthly moderators meeting. We sure coulda used those Newtons.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Wildcat wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:16 pm
Riff89 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:35 pm @Wildcat im so excited! I’ve never won a contest in my life! What a prize! This is better than the time the vending machine gave me two packs of Fig Newton’s!
We share no expense here at PSF Headquarters!

In full disclosure, we do spare expenses. We're saving up for a roof and a cleaning lady. Truth is we found the bear in @Citizen B's trash looking for appetizers for the monthly moderators meeting. We sure coulda used those Newtons.
Mr. Nubbles always liked to sit in the chair next to your chair, right beside where we put the bucket under the leak in the skylight.

There are a lot of spent, twisted, dirty pipe cleaners on that floor. A lot. More dirty pipe cleaners than I care to count, no matter what the prize is.

How are we going to have a quorum now that you've given Mr. Nubbles away?
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Riff89

I respectfully will decline the prize since as @Citizen B pointed out Mr. Nubbles is a member whose presence is needed in order for the brain trust at PSFs to reach quorum. I would hate for legislation to not be properly voted on and or be deemed illegitimate. I had no idea we had such a majestic headquarters I’m honestly humbled to be a member of this group now that I’ve seen the PSF Mission control room!! If those walls could talk... if anyone needs Newton’s for the next meeting I would gladly donate some!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Riff89 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:09 pm I respectfully will decline the prize since as @Citizen B pointed out Mr. Nubbles is a member whose presence is needed in order for the brain trust at PSFs to reach quorum. I would hate for legislation to not be properly voted on and or be deemed illegitimate. I had no idea we had such a majestic headquarters I’m honestly humbled to be a member of this group now that I’ve seen the PSF Mission control room!! If those walls could talk... if anyone needs Newton’s for the next meeting I would gladly donate some!

You are a commendable gentleman, Riff.

-- The Rhinestone Dandy.