Chaplain

Very nice...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Fr_Tom wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 5:10 pm
Very nice...
Did you read the customer review where the guy explained why the tool has a notch in it? Very interesting.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Citizen B wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 5:26 pm
Fr_Tom wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 5:10 pm
Very nice...
Did you read the customer review where the guy explained why the tool has a notch in it? Very interesting.
No lie...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Silver
Certified Codger

Interesting. Looks like an old piece of medical equipment, or something used to extract a confession.
Riff89

Silver wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 6:25 pm Interesting. Looks like an old piece of medical equipment, or something used to extract a confession.
I’m glad I don’t have to see your priest if that’s what he uses to get your confession!!! Lol
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Riff89 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 6:32 pm
Silver wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 6:25 pm Interesting. Looks like an old piece of medical equipment, or something used to extract a confession.
I’m glad I don’t have to see your priest if that’s what he uses to get your confession!!! Lol
I think @Silver is referring the techniques used by Cuban, Iranian, and other police states.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Riff89 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 6:32 pm
Lol ..
As a joke , during my last confession , before I started properly .. I said ... so , what have ya done now father :) Lol .. he laughed [ I usually pull it on him once a year or so . I try to change up the way I do it so he doesnt see it coming ] . And then I beat the hell out of me . I was confessing things Id forgotten to confess when I was 6 . I left feeling like I weighed 50 lbs less . It was beautiful
Absolution actually rips sin out of you in a comfortable way [ refreshing ] . Its amazing and always blows my mind . As I leave after confession , I always think ... if I can just hold it together for a good while , wouldnt that be nice ... then Ill read the news that day . Then its back to purgatory again and it just builds up till the next confession . I really do some stupid shit , I do

The two things that doom me are .. Full figured Redheads and wanting to throw communists in a deep hole where they belong

Thats a wild pipe tool and would be good for the hooka , being it uses coal embers
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Silver
Certified Codger

I wasn't referring to the Church with my comment on confession. Although, now the Inquisition comes to mind. Sigh, never mind all that. Really interesting piece of equipment. I remember going to colonial Williamsburg in the 6th grade. Our tour stopped at a tavern, where items found in the dig were on display. They have bits of clay stems presented in a lined box. The guide explained, to us 6th graders, that the smoker would snap off a bit of the stem and toss it into the fireplace when they finished their pipe. Good information for a 6th grader in 1971.
Armycw2

$50...
“If you can't send money, send tobacco.” GEN George Washington