Looking to try some picayune

Surlywill

Have a extra tin of John Cotton Smyrna. The new release, looking to trade for some Picayune. Want to try this bulk to see if it will work for me as an everyday bulk. PM me if interested.
“ If A is a success in life, then A=X+Y+Z. Work is X; Y is play; and Z is keeping your mouth shut.”
- Albert Einstein
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Surlywill wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:51 pm Have a extra tin of John Cotton Smyrna. The new release, looking to trade for some Picayune. Want to try this bulk to see if it will work for me as an everyday bulk. PM me if interested.
I'll just send you some - no trade needed. An ounce or so and you will know.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Surlywill

Thanks Fr Tom Pm sent. Thought picayune would fit in with other tobaccos I like.
Enjoy a strong bowl.
“ If A is a success in life, then A=X+Y+Z. Work is X; Y is play; and Z is keeping your mouth shut.”
- Albert Einstein
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Surlywill wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:26 pm Thanks Fr Tom Pm sent. Thought picayune would fit in with other tobaccos I like.
Enjoy a strong bowl.
I will send it as delivered. It is quite dry and I pack it pretty firmly. I have also hydrated it some, and it is good that way and packs more like something you are used to, but for me there is no advantage in smoking qualities.

Old Ted Award - 2017
Middle Earth

As I understand it, all D&R blends are dry
I believe the idea is, as stated, "why pay for water?"
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Middle Earth wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:08 am As I understand it, all D&R blends are dry
I believe the idea is, as stated, "why pay for water?"
It speaks to my sense of economy.

Old Ted Award - 2017
Whalehead King

If you want me to mail you tomorrow's edition of The Times-Picayune, I'll be happy to mail it. PM me. It has a very good comics section but, I'll warn you, someone before you will have already solved the Word Jumble and the Scrabble-Gram. The other puzzles will be blank.
Surlywill

Whalehead King wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:40 pm If you want me to mail you tomorrow's edition of The Times-Picayune, I'll be happy to mail it. PM me. It has a very good comics section but, I'll warn you, someone before you will have already solved the Word Jumble and the Scrabble-Gram. The other puzzles will be blank.
I bet it’s an awful smoke :D lol
- Albert Einstein
Bamarick

I smoke a bit of Picayune. When I'm filling a pipe I sometimes dampen the tip of my little finger and pick up a bit to add to the pipe. I can definitely tell when it kicks in :lol: If you're running low on Vitamin N it's exactly what you need :o
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Surlywill

Bamarick wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:12 pm I smoke a bit of Picayune. When I'm filling a pipe I sometimes dampen the tip of my little finger and pick up a bit to add to the pipe. I can definitely tell when it kicks in :lol: If you're running low on Vitamin N it's exactly what you need :o
I’ve never had a problem with nicotine. Smoked cigars for 20 years before taking up the pipe. I can tell when a blend is high in nicotine, and I tend to like it.
- Albert Einstein