Pipes...

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:47 pm First up, a Wally Frank(prrrobably Masterrrcraaaft) cased Meerschaum, hinge functions. Genuine Amber, orific bit, assuming 40's, 14k band. Stem is snug, left slightly underclocked to illustrate, will overclock but can hold position firmly throughout it's range. Clenches just fine. Airway has been slightly adjusted to bring it closer to modern preference. Will take a cleaner with no resistance. Lighting at the new place is not terribly accommodating, tried to capture it's character the best I could. And it's chock full of it.

Very classy. 👍
The Troll Whisperer
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:02 pm
Thelonious monkfish wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:47 pm First up, a Wally Frank(prrrobably Masterrrcraaaft) cased Meerschaum, hinge functions. Genuine Amber, orific bit, assuming 40's, 14k band. Stem is snug, left slightly underclocked to illustrate, will overclock but can hold position firmly throughout it's range. Clenches just fine. Airway has been slightly adjusted to bring it closer to modern preference. Will take a cleaner with no resistance. Lighting at the new place is not terribly accommodating, tried to capture it's character the best I could. And it's chock full of it.

Very classy. 👍
The height of! Thank you, sir. More to come after work today
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Been busy. If you're expecting something, I didn't forget you, will make a Post trip in the next day or two, and try to get a few more things up as well. The Wally Frank and Falcon are still available.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Do you still have this Wally Frank?
The Troll Whisperer
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:48 am Do you still have this Wally Frank?
That's a good'n that one is
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:48 am Do you still have this Wally Frank?
Can you have it?
Tsal
Forum Decorum

No, considering it's MMM I was bumping the thread to see if any folks would be interested in a classy meer.
The Troll Whisperer
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

I'm low key interested in the meer. Gorgeous pipe but my opportunities to enjoy them are hard to come by lately so I keep resisting. Lol
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin