Kaywoodies plus

Wildcat
Codger in Training

Bottom pipe is a KW Whitebriar Canadian. Or rather was. I stripped off the white paint, rusticated and oiled it some years ago. Above that is a KW RedRoot. Stinger was clipped by me (sorry!) and it and the Canadian were both part of my rotation. Both really good smokers and both really comfortable IMO. They would need to be cleaned to your liking. Above these are two formally meerschaum lined Kaywoodies, the liners having long been removed before I got them. The bulldog is super clean and would actually be a great smoker IMO. Huge bowl! The one above that not so much, BUT it has a 4 hole stinger which could come in handy if you're a Kaywoodie guy.

For no reason at all, I'm also including 2 little salesman sample pipes. No ID on the smaller panelled pipe with the gimmicky stem. The other is a London Mode. The panelled one looks like it may have been played with by kids.

$18.00 gets them to your door. Make an offer if you think I'm out of line. Thanks for looking.

ImageImage
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Wildcat wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:06 am Image
Bottom pipe is a KW Whitebriar Canadian. Or rather was. I stripped off the white paint, rusticated and oiled it some years ago. Above that is a KW RedRoot. Stinger was clipped by me (sorry!) and it and the Canadian were both part of my rotation. Both really good smokers and both really comfortable IMO. They would need to be cleaned to your liking. Above these are two formally meerschaum lined Kaywoodies, the liners having long been removed before I got them. The bulldog is super clean and would actually be a great smoker IMO. Huge bowl! The one above that not so much, BUT it has a 4 hole stinger which could come in handy if you're a Kaywoodie guy.

For no reason at all, I'm also including 2 little salesman sample pipes. No ID on the smaller panelled pipe with the gimmicky stem. The other is a London Mode. The panelled one looks like it may have been played with by kids.

$18.00 gets them to your door. Make an offer if you think I'm out of line. Thanks for looking.

ImageImage
How did i miss this thread :o
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:15 am

ImageImage
First thing I do is hit the unread posts button when I hop on
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Wildcat wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:22 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:15 am

ImageImage
First thing I do is hit the unread posts button when I hop on
Thats smart . I look at the things that are on top of the page . Gotta break that habit
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Wapask

Man, I totally would have jumped on the bulldog.