Cleaning out. Cheap!

Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil

Mr Beardsley wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:13 pm The Norm is goners

Edited to add an apology for the delay in updating the thread and also not getting the pipes that are sold boxed and labeled today. Had a flat tire after work and wasted a few hours waiting at the shop to see if they could patch it (they couldn't)

That's 2 tires in the past 3 months that haven't been able to be fixed. Truck only has 10k miles on it and the garbage Goodyear tires seem to pick up irreparable punctures for a living. I don't care if they offered me a set for free... Never running Goodyear shit again. Ever. /end rant
G2 Terra Grapplers are your friend.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 2):
Mr BeardsleyLostdog5152
Your internet pipe smoking companion...🎳
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:32 am

Edited to add an apology for the delay in updating the thread and also not getting the pipes that are sold boxed and labeled today. Had a flat tire after work and wasted a few hours waiting at the shop to see if they could patch it (they couldn't)

That's 2 tires in the past 3 months that haven't been able to be fixed. Truck only has 10k miles on it and the garbage Goodyear tires seem to pick up irreparable punctures for a living. I don't care if they offered me a set for free... Never running Goodyear shit again. Ever. /end rant
Noted. And now on the list of tires I'm looking at
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by:
Bruyere_Royale
"To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems" Homer J Simpson
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil

Mr Beardsley wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:06 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:32 am

Noted. And now on the list of tires I'm looking at
The yard where I park my truck is in the same location as our towns recycling center/trash depot not to mention 15 spots for dump truck parking, tons of FOD everywhere, between that and driving around the woods I've gone through plenty of tires, since I've put on the grapplers I haven'thad a puncture. It's really a nice riding tire too, no vibration whatsoever. The siping is not soft either.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by:
Mr Beardsley
Your internet pipe smoking companion...🎳
Puff nstuff

I liked the look of that Briarcraft Aero, but I can't seem to see the photo now. Does it have some sort of filter gizmo or is it a normal airway?
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Puff nstuff wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:23 pm I liked the look of that Briarcraft Aero, but I can't seem to see the photo now. Does it have some sort of filter gizmo or is it a normal airway?
Old school. Has a stinger with a screw in stem. The ribs you see are strictly a decoration
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 2):
Puff nstuffThelonious monkfish
"To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems" Homer J Simpson
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Oh and it's a panel. In case you didn't notice or couldn't see it
Puff nstuff
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

All the sold pieces are packed up. Printing labels and dropping off at usps tomorrow
Thelonious monkfish
Puff nstuff

Hmm, maybe I'll claim that Briarcraft. Let me know what to do, please.
This post by Puff nstuff liked by:
Mr Beardsley
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I figured out what @Mr Beardsley is doing…building a war chest for the greatest Neil Monier commission in history! Well, if you’re not you should be! lol
This post by Kevin Keith liked by (total 2):
Mr BeardsleyThelonious monkfish
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Puff nstuff wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:17 pm Hmm, maybe I'll claim that Briarcraft. Let me know what to do, please.
Send me a PM please