Trade, my English Hoopla for your ?

Bamarick

I'm just going to toss this out here and see what might develop.

Last month I bought a pipe & several Tobaccos from www. smokingpipes.com. One of the Tobaccos was a tin of D&R “English Hoopla”. I've smoked 3 bowls of it trying to like the taste, but it's a no go for me. I no longer have the tin as when I jarred the Tobacco I tossed it in the trash due to the odors emitting from it. Yes, this tobacco stinks, at least to my wife & myself it stinks to high heaven.

As close as I can weight it I have 1.5oz (more or less). Now if anyone has a tobacco that you don't like and want to see how bad this Hoopla is then let's do some trading. Heck if you have an old scrubby pipe stinking up a drawer somewhere I'll trade for that. If we trade Tobacco, I would like to get at least an ounce in return, but if it's awful let's make it 2 ounces :roll: Just kidding, I'll trade for just about any amount.

Here's the deal, the trade must take place within the USA, I'll pay the shipping to you and you pay the shipping to me. Shoot if something comes up worth more than my stinky English Hoopla I might be convinced to pay shipping both directions.

Please respond by a PM here.

Bamarick
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Bamarick

Surely someone wants this stinky tobacco! I would have thought that I would have had 10 or 12 PMs by now :)

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Bamarick wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:10 pm Surely someone wants this stinky tobacco! I would have thought that I would have had 10 or 12 PMs by now :)
You make it sound so appealing!
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Bamarick

Fr_Tom wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:49 pm
Bamarick wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:10 pm Surely someone wants this stinky tobacco! I would have thought that I would have had 10 or 12 PMs by now :)
You make it sound so appealing!
Well I didn't want to fool anyone by it :lol:

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Bamarick wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:51 pm
Well I didn't want to fool anyone by it :lol:
It seems to get decent reviews. There has to be a fan of the latakia + aromatic genre who wants to explore options.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017